Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lebug12

Feb 6, 2015
Hi I am lebug, I created a map of skywars with the theme of village. You can see the trailer and if you like vote for him, but if they do not like me recommendations may also improved the map to achieve this in the server. This theme never saw so I decided to make a map.

regards

TRAILER:

Blooberry

Nov 19, 2014
That Place In Space
First of all, props to you on near-perfectly spacing the islands.

Warning, I might sound a bit critical here, but hopefully the constructive criticism will give you some ideas :)
-The islands are all exactly the same. Add some variety to them
-Make some custom houses instead of the standard villager home (Will post what I mean underneath)
-The islands look very unnatural. I suggest making them look a bit more like what you would think of when you think of a floating island.
-Maybe put some smaller huts around the center island, just to give it some flavor

Look at these two buildings. Which one would you rather spawn in on your own personal island?
2012-02-13_142003_1447769.jpg

Or
maxresdefault.jpg

Good build so far, it just needs a bit more work :)

Reactions: Saradabaschi

GDAMAN24

Dec 27, 2014
The Netherlands
Hi I am lebug, I created a map of skywars with the theme of village. You can see the trailer and if you like vote for him, but if they do not like me recommendations may also improved the map to achieve this in the server. This theme never saw so I decided to make a map.

regards

TRAILER:

Awesome map!

Maybe add some tree's in the middle

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I'd like to use a word, a building technique everyone building a Skywars Map should use: Terraforming

The idea is kinda cool, but just look at what @Blooberry said ;)

GDAMAN24

Dec 27, 2014
The Netherlands
First of all, props to you on near-perfectly spacing the islands.

Warning, I might sound a bit critical here, but hopefully the constructive criticism will give you some ideas :)
-The islands are all exactly the same. Add some variety to them
-Make some custom houses instead of the standard villager home (Will post what I mean underneath)
-The islands look very unnatural. I suggest making them look a bit more like what you would think of when you think of a floating island.
-Maybe put some smaller huts around the center island, just to give it some flavor

Look at these two buildings. Which one would you rather spawn in on your own personal island?
2012-02-13_142003_1447769.jpg

Or
maxresdefault.jpg

Good build so far, it just needs a bit more work :)

^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom