Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¿would you like to see this map in SkyWars?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeraSTW

Jul 28, 2015
2015-07-29_21.32.33.png
2015-07-29_21.32.18.png
2015-07-29_21.33.29.png
2015-07-29_21.33.53.png

AFluffyGriffin

Jul 7, 2015
I really do like the map :)
In my perspective, there is nothing wrong with the map ALTHOUGH, please use the default texture pack when taking screenshots
:D

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
As I can see you've created the same thread twice, please just stick to the one, like I've mentioned on the other thread you need to take the screenshots in the default texture pack.

GeraSTW

Jul 28, 2015
Please help me to put the map in SkyWars appreciate much ;D If you like it please give Like. THANKS

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
The Biome is Table(Mesa)
Mesa is Mesa in English, not table by the way
Also, this doesn't look like a mesa biome, it looks more like randomized islands with a non-mesa block palette.
You wouldn't find trees in a mesa biome as well, so I don't know why there's trees.
I have never seen sand piles in a mesa biome, so I don't know what you were trying to do there.
I also don't get why there's a house randomly there?
Why are there pumpkins in the middle? (bringing me to my next point which is: use the normal texture pack)
Lastly, the middle island looks too flat and doesn't look like a floating island.

So it would be better if you could fix all the errors.

GeraSTW

Jul 28, 2015
Forgiveness,but what I was trying to do the same as other maps of SkyWars of CubeCraft i have seen that there is flat as the islands of the Pokemon that the island of the east is flat, the pumpkin is an error if they put him as a Friend that decoration was to help me and how time is my first map i do and don't know too much English i hope i understand I will try to fix the errors that i could Thank you for your critique.

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
Yeah the map looks kinda derpy, basically:
Mesa is Mesa in English, not table by the way
Also, this doesn't look like a mesa biome, it looks more like randomized islands with a non-mesa block palette.
You wouldn't find trees in a mesa biome as well, so I don't know why there's trees.
I have never seen sand piles in a mesa biome, so I don't know what you were trying to do there.
I also don't get why there's a house randomly there?
Why are there pumpkins in the middle? (bringing me to my next point which is: use the normal texture pack)
Lastly, the middle island looks too flat and doesn't look like a floating island.

So it would be better if you could fix all the errors.
It just looks like you randomly placed stained clay because, hey, mesa exists out of stained clay. I'm sorry if you're dissapointed, but this map lacks the quality we want our maps to have. Thanks for your submission, but it will be denied.

Reactions: Iselciour
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom