Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Would be pretty handy if a /staff command or something simular was to be implemented, becouse, when you are in-game, you have no clue IF there is staff online, and IF there is, where they are... So something like /staff or /helper or something like that.

No problem for the post ;)
-telegamer ~ Owen

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
This is already suggested but I don't know who did it. Anyways I like the command but don't modified in wich lobby their in. Otherwise people are going to stalk some staffs. So when a staff member is online you got do /staff tell [Staff name] [Text] for example.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
I wouldn't really enjoy this being added too much, there are a few reasons why. First would be the obvious problem of people stalking staff and that can get a bit annoying. Next is that staff can sometimes be afk or are busy when online. Some are handling reports, checking forums etc... Lastly sometimes we just want to play a game, though we're usually open to help out, we sometimes just want to enjoy the great server. Having one or two people using the command to ask for help wouldn't be too bad, but it can easily be abused and cause staff to constantly be overloaded with people looking for help.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I wouldn't really enjoy this being added too much, there are a few reasons why. First would be the obvious problem of people stalking staff and that can get a bit annoying. Next is that staff can sometimes be afk or are busy when online. Some are handling reports, checking forums etc... Lastly sometimes we just want to play a game, though we're usually open to help out, we sometimes just want to enjoy the great server. Having one or two people using the command to ask for help wouldn't be too bad, but it can easily be abused and cause staff to constantly be overloaded with people looking for help.
I get your point, maybe it should be like an option to toggle it on/off

Think Games

Honestly i don't really see the purpose other than to stalk staff or to ask a question as it would be impossible to really report someone like that unless you have them go to a lobby with a spammer or something but it would be much easier to just report the spammer or whatever on the forums

Paraleea

Sep 23, 2015
Ratchetville
Kinda useless command when the staff can't go to the servers to see if that person is hacking. Now if staff were able to join full servers one day, then this might be a bit useful.

D

Deleted member 15612

People would abuse it, calling a staff member every moment, to troll them or just have fun.
It isn't useless but our community would abuse it.

So, a -1 from me.

Record the hacker / Offender and report him on the ''Report a player'' section

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster
Maybe something like a ticket thing that lets the staff member teleport to the spawn location of the game or player location outside a game would work better. Then the staff members just get a messege that there is something and can go there if they feel like doing so.

Also a ban or "denial of command" on abusing this command would help a lot against abusing it i thing.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom