Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

yogui354

Jan 18, 2016
Please! WE ARE 9234752439807243895724395072345234750 of people of doesn't want 1.9 against 1000 of like 1.9! Staff dont be selfish! PLEASE if the people for majority want 1.8 do the server at 1.8! or do a support for 1.8! a lot of peoples,users,youtubers loved cubecraft but not now! Much people bought Minecraft Premium for play 1.8 cubecraft but just you put cube at 1.9! PLEASE! WE BEG 1.8 AT LEAST A SUPPORT PLEASE! you,staff,think that the people love cubecraft 1.9? not even ask if want 1.9 or a support for 1.8! only you put 1.9 and ready! You say.. ah... it's one that doesn't like 1.9... But NO. Is 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1................ 981579843765193485719384751'39751439857139159715 :) You are a staff... off corse. But if you like 1.9 no for this cubecraft is the best server... Cubecraft will the best server if you put a support for 1.8! PLEAAAAAAAASE we beg 1.8 ! WE NEED PLAY CUBECRAFT 1.8! And if i am talking with the founder of the server... please... if you like 1.9 no for this put 1.9! because you know that a much people doesn't like 1.9... PLEASE A SUPPORT OF 1.8! please please please! WE BEG THAT!

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
I see a lot of change it back to 1.8 threads. But none say why. If you want to try to move us or help us fix the server, tell us what you feel needs to be changed, not just move back to 1.8! All servers will be 1.9 some day, so you're going to have to get used to it buddy. If you're going to reply to the combat being an issue, we are a server with plugins. Blame Mojang for the combat, not us. Plugins can remove the hit delay, but 1.9.1 plans to update it, so just be patient.

For the numbers listed... I think that is a bit much. Here is something to think about, lets say you're calling Mcdonalds. You never call McDonalds to tell them you loved the burger. Like have you ever called them saying "You guys have out done yourself this time! My burger was well cooked and so juicy!" No when ever someone calls them they complain about how their fries were to salty. This is similar. For the people that love it, why go on the forums and say they love it. For the people that do complain, of course they will make a comment. Something I do on the server is ask how people are doing, and over 50% of them are happy with the server, there are some that complain about the update, but list reasons why they don't like it. That is fine. Free speech is welcomed here. But keep in mind, people do like this update, and every server will do the same as us soon, so why not just do it now while we can.

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion here, if you want to talk about this more please post about it here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-1-9-released.95569/ , or if you have any concerns you can private message me.

Have a nice day pal (:

Reactions: PinkSparkleWolf
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom