Should be camping in blockwars banable?

• Yes, it make the games boring, and the strategy of the game is losing

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No. I like camping and ruinning all the fun of the other people

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
C

Cutee

So well, many people is getting annoyed of other people camping on blockwars. Defending your flag is not bad, just that it's really annoying and bores a lot having to deal with people constantly camping on their flag, not even trying to get your flag. So maybe if you have proof they have not done anything in the game apart of camping it should be banable, you tell me what you think.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No, since it's a tactic. In football (and in other sports) we have counters, which means that you keep defending until the opponent makes a mistake. This could be their goal. Or they are just not good at playing offensive. Anyway, you can always select the TNT kit to blow the 'campers' out of their base, and you can even create your way to the flag. My conclusion: This should not be bannable. Definitely not.

Reactions: God.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So well, many people is getting annoyed of other people camping on blockwars. Defending your flag is not bad, just that it's really annoying and bores a lot having to deal with people constantly camping on their flag, not even trying to get your flag. So maybe if you have proof they have not done anything in the game apart of camping it should be banable, you tell me what you think.
It's like defending your egg in Eggwars. It is, and should not be bannable. Ever.

C

Cutee

No, since it's a tactic. In football (and in other sports) we have counters, which means that you keep defending until the opponent makes a mistake. This could be their goal. Or they are just not good at playing offensive. Anyway, you can always select the TNT kit to blow the 'campers' out of their base, and you can even create your way to the flag. My conclusion: This should not be bannable. Definitely not.
How is it a tactic though? Blockwars has nothing to do with football, you can defend on blockwars, which is a tactic, but the difference between defending and camping is that you're not all the time above the flag. You don't do anything except annoying the other users. And the TNT kit how does blow them up? They will always camp, specially in some maps...You can do a way to their flag, but then they will find out and camp on that way with builder kit. Obviously seems like you've not played blockwars enough to differenciate campers of people that defend

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
How is it a tactic though? Blockwars has nothing to do with football, you can defend on blockwars, which is a tactic, but the difference between defending and camping is that you're not all the time above the flag. You don't do anything except annoying the other users. And the TNT kit how does blow them up? They will always camp, specially in some maps...You can do a way to their flag, but then they will find out and camp on that way with builder kit. Obviously seems like you've not played blockwars enough to differenciate campers of people that defend
Camping is an actual tactic. You keep defending until the opponent makes a mistake. Nothing to do about it, and you just can't ban pepole for using a simple tactic. If you can't handle people using a tactic, just don't play the game. In Freebuild, nobody uses a real tactic, that might be a good place! (Okay just kidding don't mind me)
Also, if you attack with many people, you can easily beat the 'campers'. No need to ban them.

C

Cutee

It's like defending your egg in Eggwars. It is, and should not be bannable. Ever.
Camping is an actual tactic. You keep defending until the opponent makes a mistake. Nothing to do about it, and you just can't ban pepole for using a simple tactic. If you can't handle people using a tactic, just don't play the game. In Freebuild, nobody uses a real tactic, that might be a good place! (Okay just kidding don't mind me)
Also, if you attack with many people, you can easily beat the 'campers'. No need to ban them.
Lol imma record a video and I'll show you how it is right now (Though you probs didn't come to blockwars) eh, the kits are too unbalanced. Ninja is just too op now.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
In fact the most op kit right now its the runner(If you are good at pvp and you have some control with the speed), and I don't think camping should be banable unless the whole team is camping

Reactions: Cutee

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Lol imma record a video and I'll show you how it is right now (Though you probs didn't come to blockwars) eh, the kits are too unbalanced. Ninja is just too op now.
I would to see the video too pls

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.