1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maintenance

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Snap, Aug 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

People are losing entire chunks of their islands and it's causing spam, grief and panic. Staff have been trying all they can to keep players happy, but I like the way that @ma_man321 puts it; "this is not solving the problem your only just repairing the damage it has done"
    There certainly isn't anything wrong with repairing the damage done, but I think the server should be put into maintenance until the problem is fixed permanently. It makes sense if you think about it; If you let people play skyblock, they'll only be frustrated when their entities and chunks disappear. I reckon that 99% of players would rather it be in maintenance until it's fixed rather than playing and risking the chunk that just so happens to contain all their chests being lost. Not only this, but staff will no longer have to fix island issues that every single player has and can instead work on the solution. :)
    @Saradabaschi @jinjo90 @Efcluke94

2. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

upload_2015-8-9_19-2-6.png
    Only just saw the tweet when the forums went down for maintenance. Sorry :s

Efcluke94 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.