Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
Not really, its fine for basic recording like recording hackers but don't expect it to do anything else. If you want a good recording program go for ScreenFlow, the only problem being it does cost £70. However there are other 'sources' to get it. Then theres cheap recorders on the app store like Screen Capture and Screenote but they're not worth getting involved with.

Chippeh

May 4, 2014
south africa
Not really, its fine for basic recording like recording hackers but don't expect it to do anything else. If you want a good recording program go for ScreenFlow, the only problem being it does cost £70. However there are other 'sources' to get it. Then theres cheap recorders on the app store like Screen Capture and Screenote but they're not worth getting involved with.
Any free one's.....?

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Any free one's.....?

QuickTime is free, pre-installed on a mac, it's what i use. As Volkom said though, it's fine for recording hackers but very limited when it comes to recording other things.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Ok as much as I don't own a mac I know quite a bit about these softwares.
right off the bat - Ezvid - DO NOT use this as it is laggy as heck, it'll lag constantly for no reason if you have a really smooth computer speed it will lag. it's best not to use this as bumpy footage is annoying.
yes free softwares are not as good because paid software is deliberately paid because of the amount of work that goes into them and they work quite well.
before i used paid software I always had issues with free software because none of them were smooth footage.

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
I use a software called screen capture tool lite. because my mac RUNS SOOOO SLOWW. this application is useful to me because it allows me to alter the recording quality and a lot more settings. you can get it of the apple store.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I think there is something called MSI Afterburner, and it's good for recording games for free, one of the best free recorders I know. I used it for a while, but I'm currently saving my money for good quality screen capturing and editing programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom