Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Mar 31, 2018
Lyriie's Introduction (Again)

Mini Introduction

Hellooo! My name is Lyriie, otherwise known as Lyra, and I've been on the forums for quite a long time. I posted my first introduction thread over a year ago, so I've decided that it's probably time I make an updated one! I've gotten to know everyone in this community a lot better since then, and there are also a lot of new users around on the forums that I would like to introduce myself to. Let's get started! :D

A Little Bit About Me

As I mentioned above, I usually go by Lyra online. However, my real name is Emily, so you can call me by that name instead if you'd like! I'm currently 17 years old, soon to be 18, and I live in England with both my parents and my older sister. I enjoy creative activities such as drawing and writing, though the majority of my free time is used to play games, watch videos and study. I am very passionate about creative writing, in particular fiction and song-writing, and I hope to get a career based on those some day. If you couldn't tell by my profile picture, I love cats, as well as absolutely anything cat-related!

Random Fun Facts

My favourite game mode is Minerware.
My favourite colour is Purple.
My birthday is January 23rd.
My favourite season is Spring.
My Minecraft account has 47 past usernames.
My favourite ice cream flavour is Strawberry.
My personality type is ISFP.
My favourite seasonal game mode is Colony Control.

How I Found CubeCraft

I found CubeCraft in early 2017, where I was based in Block Wars (Java) with a group of friends. I would spend as much time as possible playing in large parties and improving my stats. I joined several clans along the way and ended up reaching quite a high spot on the leaderboard. However, eventually I started to lose interest in Block Wars, because its community became very divided and the game just wasn't as fun for me anymore. My friends only wanted to play against other top-leaderboard players, whereas I didn't really appreciate the challenge.

After that I turned to the larger community, hoping to make some friends who had more in common with me. Even though I originally joined the forums in 2018, until recently I have been very inactive. In July 2020 I started to become more active on the forums, beginning with my first introduction and some threads for my favourite game modes. I also joined CubeCraft’s Discord server at around the same time. Despite some involvement in a few external communities, my time on CubeCraft has been fairly boring since then, so I guess that is where I'll end this section.

Extra Things To Mention

If you want to get to know me better or just talk, my Discord username is Lyri#1052. I'm also available in-game on Java, my username is Lyriie and I can usually be found in Minerware, Lucky Islands and Arcade games. I hope that this introduction has been useful in some way, and I also hope that I won't be back in a year's time to make another! Byeee!​

Rqge

May 5, 2020

Mini Introduction

Hellooo! My name is Lyriie, otherwise known as Lyra, and I've been on the forums for quite a long time. I posted my first introduction thread over a year ago, so I've decided that it's probably time I make an updated one! I've gotten to know everyone in this community a lot better since then, and there are also a lot of new users around on the forums that I would like to introduce myself to. Let's get started! :D

A Little Bit About Me

As I mentioned above, I usually go by Lyra online. However, my real name is Emily, so you can call me by that name instead if you'd like! I'm currently 17 years old, soon to be 18, and I live in England with both my parents and my older sister. I enjoy creative activities such as drawing and writing, though the majority of my free time is used to play games, watch videos and study. I am very passionate about creative writing, in particular fiction and song-writing, and I hope to get a career based on those some day. If you couldn't tell by my profile picture, I love cats, as well as absolutely anything cat-related!

Random Fun Facts

How I Found CubeCraft

I found CubeCraft in early 2017, where I was based in Block Wars (Java) with a group of friends. I would spend as much time as possible playing in large parties and improving my stats. I joined several clans along the way and ended up reaching quite a high spot on the leaderboard. However, eventually I started to lose interest in Block Wars, because its community became very divided and the game just wasn't as fun for me anymore. My friends only wanted to play against other top-leaderboard players, whereas I didn't really appreciate the challenge.

After that I turned to the larger community, hoping to make some friends who had more in common with me. Even though I originally joined the forums in 2018, until recently I have been very inactive. In July 2020 I started to become more active on the forums, beginning with my first introduction and some threads for my favourite game modes. I also joined CubeCraft’s Discord server at around the same time. Despite some involvement in a few external communities, my time on CubeCraft has been fairly boring since then, so I guess that is where I'll end this section.

Extra Things To Mention

If you want to get to know me better or just talk, my Discord username is Lyri#1052. I'm also available in-game on Java, my username is Lyriie and I can usually be found in Minerware, Lucky Islands and Arcade games. I hope that this introduction has been useful in some way, and I also hope that I won't be back in a year's time to make another! Byeee!​
Cool!

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨

Mini Introduction

A Little Bit About Me

Random Fun Facts

How I Found CubeCraft

Extra Things To Mention

Nice to know more about you, Lyri! I really enjoyed reading your introduction :)

Siza

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2018
Very nice to read this introduction and to know a bit more about you Lyra! Hope to see you around on CubeCraft! :D

Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

Dont kill wrote on Adamplayz.m's profile.
WHAT😱😱😱
1643034808202.png

You are so old!😂
WV03 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
JokeKaedee wrote on ItsNinjaa's profile.
Happy birthday <3
JokeKaedee wrote on DragonLord's profile.
Happy birthday!
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on ItsNinjaa's profile.
Happy Birthday!!! 🎉 🎈
Top Bottom