Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this map be added?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

IcePancake

Novice Member
May 14, 2020
Hey Pancake! I like your build, and I see you spent a lot of time making it. I like your idea, it's original and Cube doesn't really have a map like this yet.
It is quite large, so a map with teams of 5 would be a nice addition to the current map collection. I see what people mean with the camping issue, but there are already some maps with a huge structure in the middle such as Elven, which has an even larger tree at mid I think. Camping should be punished by reporting, I don't think maps have to be made uglier/less distinct because of that reason.
I like how you decorated the smaller islands in between the spawn islands, just make sure they have the same shaped structures (approx.) for a fair gameplay. I liked what u did making the sub mid islands on the outer circle as wel instead of more in between the spawn islands like a lot of maps are made. (A bit of a diamond gen island EggWars feeling :p)!
These are just some thoughts that feel logical, I am not a builder myself and I don't have a lot of knowledge in that field ;)
Awh that's amazing to hear! Although you are right about the camping aspect, it should still made so that it's harder to camp in the first place though. This doesn't mean that I make the map uglier. For example, to tacke the camping aspect, I made a ledge around the tree (idk what to call it to be honest lol).
I really appreciate your comment and i feel amazing because of it!
Thanks bro <3

Attachments

• Tree bridges.png
    Tree bridges.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 65
  • Love
Reactions: Frontlane

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
- Seasons -
By Ice_Pancake

Welcome to my Lucky Islands map, Seasons!
This map is based on the four seasons, with each sub-mid and a part of mid being dedicated to a specific season.

This map is designed for teams of 5.

- Images -

Spawn

Each Spawn contains
25 Lucky blocks
2 Gold blocks
63 Hay blocks
1 Iron block

Each Sub-mid + Parkour contains
15 Lucky blocks
Winter + Summer Sub-mid have 5 Diamond ores
Fall + Spring have 1 Iron block
Players can choose which islands to go to since spawn is always centered
between an iron block island and a diamond ore island.

Mid contains
35 Lucky blocks
1 Diamond block
1 Iron block
8 Lapis ore
1 Enchanting table

Feedback is highly appreciated!

woah..
They actually shall add this map, but if you can blend the seasons in the mid , it would be much more nice !

IcePancake

Novice Member
May 14, 2020
woah..
They actually shall add this map, but if you can blend the seasons in the mid , it would be much more nice !
Thanks <3! What do you mean exactly with blending the seasons?
Do you mean as in like the bushes etc that are on the ground,
Do you mean like the biomes I changed (because I sadly enough can't fix that, only biome blend can fix that)
Or do you mean like the leaves on the tree?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom