Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FarPiggy

Apr 26, 2016
I have a 75% bad computer , so when ever i click accept on the lucky island reso pack my game crashes :(, i was wondering if there was a way to manually download and put the reso pack , i mean like can i get a download link for the resource pack or something? please

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
Nah guys, the problem isn't that it isn't enabled, it's that his computer crashes every time he goes into Lucky Islands because it cant handle the resource pack download and change. I have the exact same issue, and as of now I can't play Lucky islands either :/ So, if anyone has a direct download to the resource pack so we can put it into our resourcepacks folder? That is the only way it works.

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
Nah guys, the problem isn't that it isn't enabled, it's that his computer crashes every time he goes into Lucky Islands because it cant handle the resource pack download and change. I have the exact same issue, and as of now I can't play Lucky islands either :/ So, if anyone has a direct download to the resource pack so we can put it into our resourcepacks folder? That is the only way it works.
I can download it, where have i than the download on my pc? If i got it i can send it u

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom