Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think it's automatically downloaded.... My first time playing Lucky Islands, it's already automatically downloaded so I didn't have to do anything and could play straight away.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think it's automatically downloaded.... My first time playing Lucky Islands, it's already automatically downloaded so I didn't have to do anything and could play straight away.
It is supposed to but some players can't download it because it freezes Minecraft so they need to download it before hand before thye join the game
However @Pierowww
You don't need a link to download the special recource pack of/for Lucky Islands.

Please read this thread because there's a tutorial in it how you can install the recource pack of/for Lucky Islands > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/resource-pack-support.47454/.
Is the only thing you can get since anything else is strictly covered by Cubecraft (for obvious reasons)

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Start minecraft click on multiplayer click once on cubecraft and then bottom left side(Edit) there you have to click and then under the IP there must be (Server Resource Packs: Enabled)

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey,

1. Go to your startscreen
2. Select your version and account
3. Go to multiplayer
4. Click once on cubecraft than click edit
5. Under your screen you will see Server Resource Packs: set it to prompt or enabled (how to do that, just click on the word after Packs)

I hope this will work, so you can play cubecraft lucky island again!

Greets

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Hey,

1. Go to your startscreen
2. Select your version and account
3. Go to multiplayer
4. Click once on cubecraft than click edit
5. Under your screen you will see Server Resource Packs: set it to prompt or enabled (how to do that, just click on the word after Packs)

I hope this will work, so you can play cubecraft lucky island again!

Greets
Nice work man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
Top Bottom