Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The thread title says it all. I am looking for a low priced laptop for me to purchase (low price = ~£200 give or take £50) which can run Minecraft well (50+ FPS). I currently am using a worthless Dell Latitude E5410 with an Intel Core i3 which I have used for like 5 years now. It had a virus, and makes it MORE slow than it already is. :///// So yeah, would be great if you can link either A) A Website to find laptops easily B) A link to the website itself. Thanks a lot if you help :) Younis :>>

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
I don't know any shops in the UK, but look for an Acer Aspire, they are usually not that expensive, but run games very well.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I doubt you could get 50+ fps for £200 and under, depends what settings you have those on.
Thing is, the higher the specs on the laptop, the more pricey it is, because it's harder to compress such high tech hardware into such a small space without the laptop overheating so easily, that's why gaming laptops are so expensive, If you want too, you should try for a desktop.

When you're looking, look for something with at least 2.2GHz+ possibly quad core if you can.

Reactions: Terrarialover11
G

Guitarcool30

you could buy a second hand laptop/ refurbished and get a better deal, that would be a good way to go. But depends on if u want to do that. Look on the CEX website, i buy tons of dvds and tech of there and its always good. They sell laptops phones tech everthing, good luck on your search, if u need more help tell me! :-D James Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom