1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lost stuff after server restart or crash

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Jurrie, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Jurrie

Jurrie Member

farming potatoes
    Home Page:
    so after another server restart or crash i found my self being suffocating in the ground for some reason but then i died and when i came back at the place where i died i couldnt find any items bcs of this i lost a lot of valuable stuff is there a way to get this back or is this just a lose case >.<

happened on skyblock stood on slabs at the lowest point i gues my items fell down bcs of this
    44 red stone 23 pistons diamond sword axe and 2 pick axes torches and some other random stuff which is easy to obtain again

2. SoyFlaminyon

SoyFlaminyon Member

3. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

I can replace this stuff for you, but i doubt any admin will give you your stuff back, due to a lack of evidence that you actually lost this stuff. Heck, anyone can say that they lost 17 beacons, over 9000 diamonds and an ocelot egg, when in reality, they stretched the truth, actually only losing 4 diamonds and a fishing rod.
    Side note; don't make your island out of slabs.. that's just a recipe for a very annoying disaster.

YounB likes this.