1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Items in Assassination when out of PVP

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Cody Burns, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Cody Burns

Cody Burns Member

Air Force
    I had several items, including iron armor, diamond sword, and a lot of bread, to include money. As you can see in the screenshot I have provided, I have proof of all items. While in a safe zone, I awaited pvp logger to conclude, and once doing so and getting the message saying it was safe to log out, I logged. There was no one near me. After doing so, I logged back in after using the bathroom, and upon returning I had NOTHING in my inventory. I know it is not possible to get the money back, but since I have proof of my sword, bread, and the armor level of iron, I would like compensation for the server screwing over my hard work. I have donated to become a Diamond rank, and when confronting at least 4 different mods/admins, none were willing/able to help. I would like to get back to pvping in assassination, but I refuse to let this glitch make all of my hard work go for nothing. Thank you for listening, please get back as soon as possible.
    blade5868

Attached Files:

2. Divvy1

Divvy1 Member

College student
    I will give you the diamond sword. As you have proof of that, and I will give an Iron Chestplate and Leggings, that is all though.

3. Divvy1

Divvy1 Member

College student
    Given. :) No problems.