Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
As many of you guys are wondering,
Actually, probably no one was wondering..
But, I have been gone for a while, I have not touched Minecraft, or visited the forums in a while.
I have some explanation for that.
-I post 2 videos per week on YouTube, and have been caught up on that, YouTube is really important to me, and I have been focusing on that for a while.
-The EULA update made me lose interest. Hate it.
-I got a Penny Board. It's a skateboard, but plastic, and smaller, and I have been outside a lot with it lately.
-My family visited. I haven't seen them in forever. One of my cousins is coming over, and I have not seen her in 7+ years.. Family comes first to me.
-I've found better things to do then sit on the computer and play Minecraft.

Though I miss a lot of people on here, I don't think I'll be on as much anymore. Like I said- I've been extremely busy, and lost interest. I hope you guys understand, and don't think I'm dead. XD

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Kade, as like you, I'll probably be leaving soon as well. It's just not as fun as it used to be, and you've explained all the same reasons of why I think so. If I don't get to see you again, I hope that you live a good life, and find some way to keep you occupied. My way is through football (soccer), and a small bit through here. If I had the chance to see you again, I'd take it in a heartbeat. You've been such a good friend to me, I hate to see you go, but we all have to at one point, and yours is now. Thank you for everything you've done for me, I'll miss you :)

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
Man, all the feels within these threads are insane. Anyway, I know I didn't know you at all, but good luck out there!

Reactions: kadeplays

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Kade, as like you, I'll probably be leaving soon as well. It's just not as fun as it used to be, and you've explained all the same reasons of why I think so. If I don't get to see you again, I hope that you live a good life, and find some way to keep you occupied. My way is through football (soccer), and a small bit through here. If I had the chance to see you again, I'd take it in a heartbeat. You've been such a good friend to me, I hate to see you go, but we all have to at one point, and yours is now. Thank you for everything you've done for me, I'll miss you :)
:
:'(

Reactions: kadeplays

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
Oh goodness Laser. Thank you so much! You've been so kind to me! Hopefully we can still keep in touch. Thank you a lot. Same as to you.

Reactions: LaserDolphin77

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Before you read this, play your favourite song cause why not :

Kade how could I not see this sooner, you were a great friend to me and such an outgoing and fun-lovin person. You and me have a great bond in terms of Lana & music & I love that.. we can relate to almost anything, one day you'll have to teach me Sony Vegas, as I am a noob at all things technological, don't forget! Skyblock was a blast with you & you are going to be missed dearly. Also, a tip from me for the duration of your high-school journey : Basically, just do your thing & don't take sh*t from nobody. You have that laid-back personality that everyone loves, there was never a dull moment with you, I hope your YouTube career skyrockets, I'll be the one to tell everyone I am great friends with a famous YouTuber. You'll get there, just work hard play hard ;D I definitely hope we can stay in touch through Skype, just message me whenever and tell me bout your life & I'll tell you bout mine. You've made such a positive impact on Cubecraft, and community members around you. Remember if you need anythin' don't hesitate to pop me a message on Skype or forums. Good luck in everything you do Kade, this isn't goodbye, just goodbye from CCG.

And with that, I leave you with one of my favourite Lana songs, one of the classics :

Xoxo, Cali [ your all-time fave ]

tumblr_mf01xhTu8u1rmnglgo1_500.gif

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom