Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeli Eronen

Oct 21, 2014
I had all the kits in skywars but not Healer I come back 3 months later and GONE everything just reset please help I lost my lapiz donor Points and my kit TNT, slapfish and archer. My username is Eeli_E

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Hello, you have lost all your donor due to the EULA launch on August 1st so their will be no more donor kits until further notice Like @halothe23 don't complain to us complain to mojang.

Reactions: Marta

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Lol Where have you been ? xD

A EULA was applied to all Minecraft server wich says that no money can be made by selling in game items...so thats why you dont have anything...But staff are putting mesures that will make all your previous perks available, just not as simply.

2ndly, Javid, Complaining to Mojang wont change a thing...nobody realises that they applied the EULA because they were selling and they didnt want Microsoft to be hated by everyone...so they did it for them.

Anyways...Eeli, Alot of perks have been added that you can enjoy just be patient and you will see new stuff comming to CCG.

Have Fun

-FLYING_PIANO

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Slowpoke.png

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Lol Where have you been ? xD

A EULA was applied to all Minecraft server wich says that no money can be made by selling in game items...so thats why you dont have anything...But staff are putting mesures that will make all your previous perks available, just not as simply.

2ndly, Javid, Complaining to Mojang wont change a thing...nobody realises that they applied the EULA because they were selling and they didnt want Microsoft to be hated by everyone...so they did it for them.

Anyways...Eeli, Alot of perks have been added that you can enjoy just be patient and you will see new stuff comming to CCG.

Have Fun

-FLYING_PIANO
The EULA more restricts donors from having un-fair perks within the game. The only thing that donors within servers have now are cosmetics ( or should have xD). The houses addition to the server, for example, is all cosmetics. ( Also,the particle effects, ender bow, armour (clothing), /fly, etc.)

Reactions: Marta
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom