1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to help!

Discussion in 'Parkour' started by ParkourGod, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ParkourGod

ParkourGod Member

Hello fellow parkour enthusiasts! First I will quickly introduce myself, my name is Max and I've played Minecraft since 2010. I love parkour and building things and wanted to get involved in a community. This place seemed like a great choice. I see that builders are wanted, and I'm sure I could produce some quality courses for you guys, but I'm a bit strapped for time as of now. I was wondering if I could help on the easy/medium/hard courses, as they take less time to build. After playing a bunch of them, the difficulty curve is a bit wonky and I could help fix that. I have a lot of experience in that field, especially in documenting difficulty of parkour jumps (See my Reddit post at the bottom). I appreciate the time you took to read this and fully understand if you don't accept me. In that case I will get to work on an adventure parkour map, even if takes me a few weeks. Thanks again, Max. P.S. this is what I've been up to recently: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/3mhdju/the_minecraft_parkour_encyclopedia/

2. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

You can only help if you become a part of the Parkour staff team. And in order to do such, you need to build an adventure parkour map worthy of you becoming a Parkour Builder. Even so, @PinkStr3ak and @Sevenade78 are the managers of the Parkour server.

In order to become Parkour Builder you have to build a decent Adventure Map (Stated above) with wowing factors to help you be accepted. The parkour itself can't be too easy or too hard, and you have to build the map on the creative server. Make a new thread with screenshots and a plot id of your build and tag in the Parkour Builders/Managers and wait for their reply.

3. johnyestaloca

johnyestaloca Member

The parkour rank doesn't exist anymore, it has been scrapped. :(

BlueMoon475 likes this.
  4. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

Well then

5. BastiaanSahetapy

BastiaanSahetapy Member

CubeCraftNetwork
  6. CARDAN16

CARDAN16 Mod Staff Member Moderator

Please don't reply to threads older then a couple weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.