Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Raeblue2

Dec 26, 2015
I just wanted to post this to say hi to all dem old staff members @ModernRevolution @Aimee2323 @SevereWarning @Dai_Matsumoto @Efcluke94 @Jinjo Whats going on guys jeez i remember back in 2013 when you were all staff well aimee was 2014 i believe but jeez i remember me and Claudia Raered Lowwwww and Agent Kills doing duels in front of the castle in assassins and just playing with all you guys just wanted to see how you guys been glad you guys are still here see some old faces ;) dang those were the good days miss em

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I'm not sure how I feel about you being back. Raered and Lowwwww were banned for hacking you know. https://gyazo.com/d2841eec2d31cdc2ba656467adb57abe
Also this. I know you remember. Don't lie.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/story-of-my-cubecraftgames-life-continued.43529/#post-287295
Full thread.

Also, when I said I was DDoS'd, I wasn't, it just so happened that my internet went down around the same time and I didn't know until much later.

Although I don't have proof of it happening, I can say for one thing, if you continue to be part of this server, don't be like you used to be. Be a better person. I forgive you and Raered and Lowwwww.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
I'm not sure how I feel about you being back. Raered and Lowwwww were banned for hacking you know. https://gyazo.com/d2841eec2d31cdc2ba656467adb57abe
Also this. I know you remember. Don't lie.

Also, when I said I was DDoS'd, I wasn't, it just so happened that my internet went down around the same time and I didn't know until much later.

Although I don't have proof of it happening, I can say for one thing, if you continue to be part of this server, don't be like you used to be. Be a better person. I forgive you and Raered and Lowwwww.
D:

Raeblue2

Dec 26, 2015
Oh lowwwww isnt friends anymore and that happened after we got banned we were both just raging and i wasnt bad just that stupid rage post on forums i got so many people banned wait what? a prison server i never even played prison lol that wasnt me

Raeblue2

Dec 26, 2015
@SevereWarning and that was 2 years ago bruh and we were all friends until lowwwww got banned for not using hax but Raered got banned bc he was trollng and flying around when you guys took off anticheat lol but whatever

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Oh lowwwww isnt friends anymore and that happened after we got banned we were both just raging and i wasnt bad just that stupid rage post on forums i got so many people banned wait what? a prison server i never even played prison lol that wasnt me
@SevereWarning and that was 2 years ago bruh and we were all friends until lowwwww got banned for not using hax but Raered got banned bc he was trollng and flying around when you guys took off anticheat lol but whatever
I forgive you :) Just don't be like you used to be. Also it's that prison server is Husky and Bashur

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom