Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good:

• 0 - none

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 156608

Hello, im _Hqx_ & i have a cool idea to make cubecraft great again. I would highly respect it if this releases, i made this post with a couple of friends, so im not the only one who realy likes this.

Here he is:

The Future Update

1. New Cosmetics:
I had some expierence on old server as admin & i should realy recommend the mystery box plugin + cosmetics, its ways cooler & better then the cubelet system. And it got WAYS & TONS more stuff.

2. New System:
I realy would recommend it to upgrade the ping & fps of cubecraft, the pvp in all gamemodes kind a suck, because of the laggs.

3. New Skywars System:
Refills & better/funny'r kits, + making maps easier to build to mid, 80% of the kills in skywars are by players who throwed others of, thats not what id like to see. So maybe closer island to mid. Also maybe test variants as you can see below, test variants like something as tnt jumping, enderpearling variants etc.

4. New Gamemodes:
An prototype lobby wich got every 2 months new games, the best played game gets released & is an official game, the rest gets refreshed. Example; Bedwars gets most votes bedwars will be released.

5. Anti-Cheat:
Getting a good anti-cheat maybe sentinel+watchdog+NCP

Greetings:
_Hqx_

Last edited by a moderator:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I had some expierence on old server as admin & i should realy recommend the mystery box plugin + cosmetics, its ways cooler & better then the cubelet system. And it got WAYS & TONS more stuff.
Wouldn't the mystery box be doing the same thing as the Cubelet machine?
What does the mystery box system have that Cubelets don't?
Remember: Cube can't just take other servers' plugins, so they have to they start from scratch when implementing something.

New System:
I realy would recommend it to upgrade the ping & fps of cubecraft, the pvp in all gamemodes kind a suck, because of the laggs.
FPS is not something Cube can do much about without lowering the quality of a lot of their games. I have an alright computer and I'm able to run most maps on Cube without lagging, so they definitely don't have any overboard builds & features in my experience.
If you're having a lot of trouble with FPS though, I suggest you install Optifine and Fastcraft as they're both optimization mods. Optifine requires some configuring in your video settings to get a better performance, and Fastcraft does its magic without you having to configure anything.
Ping is also something Cube can't do much about. Since Cube's servers are hosted in France, you may get a somewhat high ping if you live in the US. There really aren't many ways to fix this, so I guess you're going to have to deal with it for now.

New Skywars System:
Refills & better/funny'r kits, + making maps easier to build to mid, 80% of the kills in skywars are by players who throwed others of, thats not what id like to see. So maybe closer island to mid. Also maybe test variants as you can see below, test variants like something as tnt jumping, enderpearling variants etc.
Before the most recent skywars update, refills used to be extremely overpowered and a lot of people complained about it on the forums. Since then, they have reduced how much stuff you can get from them & generally made it much more fair. I like it the way it is right now. And what do you mean by better / funnier kits? What would those kits be & how would they work?

Since it's a sky-island game, being thrown into the void is one of the basic aspects of Skywars. Removing that is just going to make it less of a sky-game, and more of a Survival games where you can place blocks & barely have any void to work with. That being said, Skywars would basically only be PVP and barely any strategy & planning involved. I prefer maps where the islands have a semi-good distance between themselves and mid, since that way you'll get the full Skywars experience.

What exactly do you mean by test variants?
Are those places where you can train said skills?
If so, I kind of disagree. TNT-boosting is one of those things that's best learned on the server, making it a genuinely fun experience. If everyone had access to a training server for TNT boosting, it'd instantly be much less special than it is right now since anyone could do it in 10 minutes time.
The throwing of ender pearls could easily be trained in single player & during games, so a special area for that seems redundant.

New Gamemodes:
An prototype lobby wich got every 2 months new games, the best played game gets released & is an official game, the rest gets refreshed. Example; Bedwars gets most votes bedwars will be released.
For this to flawlessly happen, Cube would need a lot of devs & plenty of ideas for minigames to satisfy the community. Cube had already released Island games as beta games, and the players didn't really think much of it. As cool as a beta lobby for new minigames would be, I doubt Cube could maintain it with their current resources & their current projects ahead of them.

Anti-Cheat:
Getting a good anti-cheat maybe sentinel+watchdog+NCP
Nocheatplus was pretty bad to be honest. When Cube didn't have Sentinel yet, people were being kicked frequently for the most random reasons.
When Sentinel was released, the amount of hackers plummitted. I'm even willing to say that now I may only find a hacker or two in any of my games, and most of the time they end up getting banned by Sentinel midgame anyways. Technically, I guess you could say that Sentinel and NCP are already being used in combination. However, there's no way for Cube to mix with Watchdog too since that's another servers' anti-cheat. It's not like it's up for download, and Cube doesn't take existing plugins. They like to create their own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twania and Younisco
D

Deleted member 156608

It didn't. And even so, why not write out the whole thread BEFORE posting so people dont get confused in the first place?
I published by exident -_- + i cant change title lmao.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
i cant change title
Yes you can!

(Using one of my threads as an example, don't bother reading it since it's irrelevant)
In the top right corner of your thread, you should see a button called "Thread Tools". Click that, and then select "Edit Title" in the drop-down selection. Voila! You can now edit titles & add polls if you like.

D

Deleted member 156608

Wouldn't the mystery box be doing the same thing as the Cubelet machine?
What does the mystery box system have that Cubelets don't?
Remember: Cube can't just take other servers' plugins, so they have to they start from scratch when implementing something.

FPS is not something Cube can do much about without lowering the quality of a lot of their games. I have an alright computer and I'm able to run most maps on Cube without lagging, so they definitely don't have any overboard builds & features in my experience.
If you're having a lot of trouble with FPS though, I suggest you install Optifine and Fastcraft as they're both optimization mods. Optifine requires some configuring in your video settings to get a better performance, and Fastcraft does its magic without you having to configure anything.
Ping is also something Cube can't do much about. Since Cube's servers are hosted in France, you may get a somewhat high ping if you live in the US. There really aren't many ways to fix this, so I guess you're going to have to deal with it for now.

Before the most recent skywars update, refills used to be extremely overpowered and a lot of people complained about it on the forums. Since then, they have reduced how much stuff you can get from them & generally made it much more fair. I like it the way it is right now. And what do you mean by better / funnier kits? What would those kits be & how would they work?

Since it's a sky-island game, being thrown into the void is one of the basic aspects of Skywars. Removing that is just going to make it less of a sky-game, and more of a Survival games where you can place blocks & barely have any void to work with. That being said, Skywars would basically only be PVP and barely any strategy & planning involved. I prefer maps where the islands have a semi-good distance between themselves and mid, since that way you'll get the full Skywars experience.

What exactly do you mean by test variants?
Are those places where you can train said skills?
If so, I kind of disagree. TNT-boosting is one of those things that's best learned on the server, making it a genuinely fun experience. If everyone had access to a training server for TNT boosting, it'd instantly be much less special than it is right now since anyone could do it in 10 minutes time.
The throwing of ender pearls could easily be trained in single player & during games, so a special area for that seems redundant.

For this to flawlessly happen, Cube would need a lot of devs & plenty of ideas for minigames to satisfy the community. Cube had already released Island games as beta games, and the players didn't really think much of it. As cool as a beta lobby for new minigames would be, I doubt Cube could maintain it with their current resources & their current projects ahead of them.

Nocheatplus was pretty bad to be honest. When Cube didn't have Sentinel yet, people were being kicked frequently for the most random reasons.
When Sentinel was released, the amount of hackers plummitted. I'm even willing to say that now I may only find a hacker or two in any of my games, and most of the time they end up getting banned by Sentinel midgame anyways. Technically, I guess you could say that Sentinel and NCP are already being used in combination. However, there's no way for Cube to mix with Watchdog too since that's another servers' anti-cheat. It's not like it's up for download, and Cube doesn't take existing plugins. They like to create their own.
Ok

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom