Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

King_FTW

Apr 9, 2015
Where you are not at
Hey,

I wan’t to announce that i am going to leave the community. First of all i wan’t to say that there where 2 reasons to leave for me. The first one is school, I’ve been busy with school and i have to take my priority’s. The second reason are some things that have happend in the community, i am not going to get back on the second reason why i am leaving.

Second, i wan’t to thank everyone who gamed with me. I have had so many good moments on the server. I would like to thank these people for the great time’s we’ve had.

@Kiwipedia , nathan i wan’t to thank you for all the great moments we had, for the hours we skyped, for the many hours we played. You i’ll be someone that i’ll never forget. Thank you for al the great moments. i’ll miss you spooderman, batman, name bond/james bond

@MayaPapaya , thank you for so much good moments, we’ve also skipped so many hours that i can’t count them (well i can but that will take hours xD). Anyway thank you for al the good moments.

@PartyBlaze , Thank you for those development things, i wan’t to thank you personally but i can’t cuzz i don’t know where you live. Anyway bay ;)

@KemoGamer ak.k.a. DeBroadcaster a.k.a. KemoTV a.k.a. KemoGaming whatever i forgot, thank you for staying hours on creative, you are a great builder, we i’ll Skype some time later.

@RubenoMe , thank you for the talks we made and the builds we built, thank you ;)

@johnyestaloca , we haven’t skipped yet but i think that one day will come ;) keep building and hopefully you will be a parkour builder again :P.

@Exciting_pancake , it has been a time i have to say. But i still wan’t to thank you for those great moments on teamspeak ;).

@_Manoo_ , if you read this i wan’t to say thanx for trolling me on sky block and also on certain other things :). Thank you

@Cubss , thank you for those great moments on teamspeak, creative, and skyward ;) goodbye.

@BrizzyTraps , thank you for those funny and awkward moments on teamspeak ;).

@uniquecube , thank you for making those spam groups for our ccgn family ;). I will miss you but i’ll stay in that ccgn group just for the 1K messages every night.

@SubSub , also to you a great thank you it has been a time, i haven’t seen you since sky block was closed (again xD). Goodbye

@Stefanvld , thank you for those great moments, ill say this in dutch: “betweter” xD i’ll miss you m8.

@Soph , thank you for the great moments and accepting me in the community, you’ve been there since the beginning of my ccgn career. Thank you

@JustInStyle , thank you for those amazing moments on creative, skywars, survival games and more. Thanx

@Saradabaschi , thank you for helping me out with my English thanks of you and all of my other amazing friends i learned English pretty well. Thank you

@Joehenry , thank you for those amazing and funny moments on teamspeak i’ll miss you m8. Thank you very much.

@RubikCubeMan , thank you for having so much nonsense talks on teamspeak, oh yeah i also have to spam you cuzz my brother said i have to ;). Goodbye mate

I wan’t to thank everyone else that i forgot (sozz). And last but not least i wan’t to thank the whole community, thanks of you all wouldn’t ccgn be what it now is. And thanks of the community i learned english how amazing is that :D.

Thanks to the community.

King_FTW a.k.a. Lukas

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
sad to see ppl go :( hope ya do well in school, msg me on skype every so often when you get bored ;] xx

Reactions: Younisco
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom