1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

-< Leaving thread, goodbye >-

Discussion in 'Media' started by King_FTW, Dec 10, 2015.

1. King_FTW

King_FTW Member

Hey,

I wan’t to announce that i am going to leave the community. First of all i wan’t to say that there where 2 reasons to leave for me. The first one is school, I’ve been busy with school and i have to take my priority’s. The second reason are some things that have happend in the community, i am not going to get back on the second reason why i am leaving.

Second, i wan’t to thank everyone who gamed with me. I have had so many good moments on the server. I would like to thank these people for the great time’s we’ve had.

@Kiwipedia , nathan i wan’t to thank you for all the great moments we had, for the hours we skyped, for the many hours we played. You i’ll be someone that i’ll never forget. Thank you for al the great moments. i’ll miss you spooderman, batman, name bond/james bond

@MayaPapaya , thank you for so much good moments, we’ve also skipped so many hours that i can’t count them (well i can but that will take hours xD). Anyway thank you for al the good moments.

@PartyBlaze , Thank you for those development things, i wan’t to thank you personally but i can’t cuzz i don’t know where you live. Anyway bay ;)

@KemoGamer ak.k.a. DeBroadcaster a.k.a. KemoTV a.k.a. KemoGaming whatever i forgot, thank you for staying hours on creative, you are a great builder, we i’ll Skype some time later.

@RubenoMe , thank you for the talks we made and the builds we built, thank you ;)

@johnyestaloca , we haven’t skipped yet but i think that one day will come ;) keep building and hopefully you will be a parkour builder again :p.

@Exciting_pancake , it has been a time i have to say. But i still wan’t to thank you for those great moments on teamspeak ;).

@_Manoo_ , if you read this i wan’t to say thanx for trolling me on sky block and also on certain other things :). Thank you

@Cubss , thank you for those great moments on teamspeak, creative, and skyward ;) goodbye.

@BrizzyTraps , thank you for those funny and awkward moments on teamspeak ;).

@uniquecube , thank you for making those spam groups for our ccgn family ;). I will miss you but i’ll stay in that ccgn group just for the 1K messages every night.

@SubSub , also to you a great thank you it has been a time, i haven’t seen you since sky block was closed (again xD). Goodbye

@Stefanvld , thank you for those great moments, ill say this in dutch: “betweter” xD i’ll miss you m8.

@Soph , thank you for the great moments and accepting me in the community, you’ve been there since the beginning of my ccgn career. Thank you

@JustInStyle , thank you for those amazing moments on creative, skywars, survival games and more. Thanx

@Saradabaschi , thank you for helping me out with my English thanks of you and all of my other amazing friends i learned English pretty well. Thank you

@Joehenry , thank you for those amazing and funny moments on teamspeak i’ll miss you m8. Thank you very much.

@RubikCubeMan , thank you for having so much nonsense talks on teamspeak, oh yeah i also have to spam you cuzz my brother said i have to ;). Goodbye mate

I wan’t to thank everyone else that i forgot (sozz). And last but not least i wan’t to thank the whole community, thanks of you all wouldn’t ccgn be what it now is. And thanks of the community i learned english how amazing is that :D.

Thanks to the community.

King_FTW a.k.a. Lukas

2. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

It's funny that you just joined the server ;)

King_FTW likes this.
  3. King_FTW

King_FTW Member

Imma try to play when i can not much, but i'll try ;)

4. johnyestaloca

johnyestaloca Member

Awww, goodbye Lukas ;-;

King_FTW likes this.
  5. PartyBlaze

PartyBlaze Member

It was very nice to have you. Good bye, stay in touch.

King_FTW likes this.
  6. Bubbles_go_pop

Bubbles_go_pop Member

(have a nice life ^-^)

King_FTW likes this.
  7. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Byeeee Lukas xx

8. Soph

Soph Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

sad to see ppl go :( hope ya do well in school, msg me on skype every so often when you get bored ;] xx

YounB likes this.
  9. SamueLogic

SamueLogic Member

Student
    Goodbye, Lukas_FTW :c <3

10. Eclipse1314

Eclipse1314 Mod Staff Member Moderator

Queen of Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Iceland
    Home Page:
    Good luck with school!

11. AwesomeGamer

AwesomeGamer Member