Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Leaderboards add a whole new level to games. Whether you're playing for fun or for glory, it never hurts to look up your current standings across the games server to see how well you compete against other players. Personally, lack of leaderboards is what made hide and seek very boring for me; there was no goal! It was just win a game, find another, camp for 5 minutes and win again.. With no real progress to anything being made.
I know that the games are there for fun, but adding a competitive aspect to the games would offer so much more. I have come up with a leaderboard layout for every game here; Oh, and this took at least an hour of my time, so please leave your feedback c:
The leaderboards will be held on the website and can be accessed via a link on the top of the page. :)

upload_2014-11-18_19-8-39.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-18_19-8-19.png
    upload_2014-11-18_19-8-19.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 109

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I think this worked out really well with skywars. lots more people play it and it adds more gameplay perspective and gives us a little more to do.
It will also level all the games to be just as popular, because people like me who play for glory rather than for fun don't like games that don't have a challenge, generally why I love skywars so much. I'd play lots of the other games if they had leaderboards, rewards or not.
When Survival Games got Leaderboards, it's popularity increased significantly.

Great Idea.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
Halo also stated that because of recent UUID changes...The leaderboard were buggy and non-responsive...I dont know if that changed but I dont think it would be implimented that soon...since as you know, the server is "upgrading" to allow more players and such. But I really like the idea.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
this seems as if it would bring a little more excitement to the CCG community. For those of you who are competitive that is. I myself would enjoy if this was implemented, due to my obsessions with SW (not really).

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Not only skywars, it will give people a reason to play the less popular games once again, such as SCB or paintball. This would be a good opportunity to re-introduce fishslap, with an entire rework. I have actually made 4 fishslap maps in creative, in the hopes that it will someday return. (btw the maps are epic, but that's a discussion for another thread). Not that people only play games for leaderboards, but.. i only play games for leaderboards :p There are so many games that i love, but i get 0 reward at all from playing them, whereas a game that i dislike such as survival games rewards me for staying alive, getting kills AND

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Not only skywars, it will give people a reason to play the less popular games once again, such as SCB or paintball. This would be a good opportunity to re-introduce fishslap, with an entire rework. I have actually made 4 fishslap maps in creative, in the hopes that it will someday return. (btw the maps are epic, but that's a discussion for another thread). Not that people only play games for leaderboards, but.. i only play games for leaderboards :p There are so many games that i love, but i get 0 reward at all from playing them, whereas a game that i dislike such as survival games rewards me for staying alive, getting kills AND winning.
AND winning* my... mouse.. sucksssssssss!!! :D

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
This was suggested before. All I can say for now is that it might be implemented soon.
(Maybe have a look at other suggestions next time before you post a new one because someone already made a thread about this yesterday.)

Locked.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom