Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Once the bugs and meh's are fixed, new kits should be priority. I mean there's like 6 kits, and before there was about 18 or so. Here are a few snappy kit ideas that i hope you like :3
Please note that these are suggestions that are for skywars only, but i will probably make a thread for survival games too sometime soon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Steve
Contents: Wooden pickaxe, wooden axe, wooden shovel
Price: Free
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Escape artist
Contents: Speed I throughout the game
Price: 650 points
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Slayer master
Contents: One player head, one diamond sword
Price: 3200 points
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Undead
Contents: Appear as a zombie, skeleton or wither skeleton to all other players, either an iron sword or a bow with 20 arrows or a bow with infinity (depending on the mob that you appear as; it will be random)
Price: 3200 points + 10,000 vanity points
Title: Warpstar
Contents: 1x enderpearl
Price: 12,000 points
Title: Poison dart
Contents: 1x splash potion of poison II
Cost: 6,000 points
Title: RPG
Contents: A cannon that shoots TnT (if such a thing exists) @Tacosbefriends will probably know :3
Cost: 160,000 points
Title: UAV
Contents: A temporal minimap that will display idle enemies for a short time
Cost: 500,000 points
That is all for now, but feel free to add to these and give your thoughts on these somewhat creative ideas c:
Got a kit idea that you really want to become a thing? Leave your suggestions down below :) all suggestions are welcomed c:

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I've had two ideas for the RPG that I suggested a while back. My first one was an auto-assembling tnt cannon (like the sheep farm or furniture in the house server) that points in whatever direction you're facing when it's placed. My second idea is a custom bow that has 2 durability that spawns a tnt wherever the arrow lands. (Also 160,000 points?! Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!)

The undead one technically violates the EULA. Once again, something I suggested was the ability to disguise as a mob or block in the lobby. Maybe the kit costs just points and it sticks a zombie/skeleton/wither skeleton skull on your head.

I also had 2 ideas for a kit.

Title: Sniper
Contents: Power IV Punch I Bow with MovementSpeed Attribute of -1. (You can't move while holding the bow. It also zooms in like a scope.)
Cost: 16,000 points

Title: Leapfrog
Contents: 1 Speed X Jumpboost X splash potion (lasts 15 seconds)
Cost: 5,000 points

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom