1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Large skywars kit suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Snap, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

Once the bugs and meh's are fixed, new kits should be priority. I mean there's like 6 kits, and before there was about 18 or so. Here are a few snappy kit ideas that i hope you like :3
    Please note that these are suggestions that are for skywars only, but i will probably make a thread for survival games too sometime soon.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Title: Steve
    Contents: Wooden pickaxe, wooden axe, wooden shovel
    Price: Free
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Title: Escape artist
    Contents: Speed I throughout the game
    Price: 650 points
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Title: Slayer master
    Contents: One player head, one diamond sword
    Price: 3200 points
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Title: Undead
    Contents: Appear as a zombie, skeleton or wither skeleton to all other players, either an iron sword or a bow with 20 arrows or a bow with infinity (depending on the mob that you appear as; it will be random)
    Price: 3200 points + 10,000 vanity points
    Title: Warpstar
    Contents: 1x enderpearl
    Price: 12,000 points
    Title: Poison dart
    Contents: 1x splash potion of poison II
    Cost: 6,000 points
    Title: RPG
    Contents: A cannon that shoots TnT (if such a thing exists) @Tacosbefriends will probably know :3
    Cost: 160,000 points
    Title: UAV
    Contents: A temporal minimap that will display idle enemies for a short time
    Cost: 500,000 points
    That is all for now, but feel free to add to these and give your thoughts on these somewhat creative ideas c:
    Got a kit idea that you really want to become a thing? Leave your suggestions down below :) all suggestions are welcomed c:

2. noodles77

noodles77 Member

Hobo
    Great ideas. All of these are very original and creative. 1+

3. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    I've had two ideas for the RPG that I suggested a while back. My first one was an auto-assembling tnt cannon (like the sheep farm or furniture in the house server) that points in whatever direction you're facing when it's placed. My second idea is a custom bow that has 2 durability that spawns a tnt wherever the arrow lands. (Also 160,000 points?! Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!)

The undead one technically violates the EULA. Once again, something I suggested was the ability to disguise as a mob or block in the lobby. Maybe the kit costs just points and it sticks a zombie/skeleton/wither skeleton skull on your head.

I also had 2 ideas for a kit.

Title: Sniper
    Contents: Power IV Punch I Bow with MovementSpeed Attribute of -1. (You can't move while holding the bow. It also zooms in like a scope.)
    Cost: 16,000 points

Title: Leapfrog
    Contents: 1 Speed X Jumpboost X splash potion (lasts 15 seconds)
    Cost: 5,000 points

Snap likes this.
  4. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    All these ideas are great. +2