Large skywars kit suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sophie, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Sophie

Sophie Member

Divine_Nyx
    Diamond
    Once the bugs and meh's are fixed, new kits should be priority. I mean there's like 6 kits, and before there was about 18 or so. Here are a few snappy kit ideas that i hope you like :3
    Please note that these are suggestions that are for skywars only, but i will probably make a thread for survival games too sometime soon.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Title: Steve
    Contents: Wooden pickaxe, wooden axe, wooden shovel
    Price: Free
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Title: Escape artist
    Contents: Speed I throughout the game
    Price: 650 points
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Title: Slayer master
    Contents: One player head, one diamond sword
    Price: 3200 points
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Title: Undead
    Contents: Appear as a zombie, skeleton or wither skeleton to all other players, either an iron sword or a bow with 20 arrows or a bow with infinity (depending on the mob that you appear as; it will be random)
    Price: 3200 points + 10,000 vanity points
    Title: Warpstar
    Contents: 1x enderpearl
    Price: 12,000 points
    Title: Poison dart
    Contents: 1x splash potion of poison II
    Cost: 6,000 points
    Title: RPG
    Contents: A cannon that shoots TnT (if such a thing exists) @Tacosbefriends will probably know :3
    Cost: 160,000 points
    Title: UAV
    Contents: A temporal minimap that will display idle enemies for a short time
    Cost: 500,000 points
    That is all for now, but feel free to add to these and give your thoughts on these somewhat creative ideas c:
    Got a kit idea that you really want to become a thing? Leave your suggestions down below :) all suggestions are welcomed c:

2. Noodles77

Noodles77 Member

Great ideas. All of these are very original and creative. 1+

3. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Tacosbefriends
    Admin
    I've had two ideas for the RPG that I suggested a while back. My first one was an auto-assembling tnt cannon (like the sheep farm or furniture in the house server) that points in whatever direction you're facing when it's placed. My second idea is a custom bow that has 2 durability that spawns a tnt wherever the arrow lands. (Also 160,000 points?! Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!)

The undead one technically violates the EULA. Once again, something I suggested was the ability to disguise as a mob or block in the lobby. Maybe the kit costs just points and it sticks a zombie/skeleton/wither skeleton skull on your head.

I also had 2 ideas for a kit.

Title: Sniper
    Contents: Power IV Punch I Bow with MovementSpeed Attribute of -1. (You can't move while holding the bow. It also zooms in like a scope.)
    Cost: 16,000 points

Title: Leapfrog
    Contents: 1 Speed X Jumpboost X splash potion (lasts 15 seconds)
    Cost: 5,000 points

Sophie likes this.
  4. Younisco

Younisco Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Younisco
    Sr. Mod
    All these ideas are great. +2