• no

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

martinbianchi1

Dec 12, 2014
Yo les cuenminutos me meti en el server para jugar skywars como siempre y empieso a ver cosas cambiadas cuando entro al server de skywars espero los segundos ya que yo no tengo ningun rango cosa que nos gustaria que cambien tambien , vamos al grano lo que paso fue que mientras esperaba los segundos veo en el chat todos diciendo que vuelva el server anterior y cosas asi y bla bla bla y yo voy a entrar a una partida de candy y no me deja entrar y mientras veo a mas gente enojada con los admins del server y puse en el chat si querian que postee esta situacion en la pag y les pedimos que por favor entre todos los que jugamos en este server que vuelvan al anterior server que era mucho mas dinamico o sino que arreglen los fallos que hay que no se puede entrar a las partidas POR FAVOR NO SE LOS PIDO YO SOLO SINO QUE TODA LA COMUNIDAD QUE SOMOS QUE JUGAMOS CADA DIA EN ESTE SERVER ! Saludos Cordiales Y Por Favor Arreglen esto !

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Google Translation:
I cuenminutos them I got into the server to play skywars as long empieso to see things changed when i enter the server of skywars I hope the Latter Because I have not any thing you would like us to Also change range, let's get what Happened Was That while awaiting the second I see in the chat saying you return all the previous server and stuff and blah blah blah and I'm going to a game of candy and not let me in and while I see more people angry and put server admins in chat wanted if I posted this situation on p and ask them to please Among all WHO play on this server to return to the previous server That was much more dynamic faults to fix it or can not be be enter headings PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ONLY THE WHOLE COMMUNITY BUT WE PLAY EVERY DAY WE ARE ON THIS SERVER! Regards and Greetings Please Arrange this!

Sorry martin, but you may just have to wait it out until the bugs get fixed, also get used to it. Locking thread. (Complaint thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Top Bottom