Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SuperLuis180

Nov 22, 2014
Cucuta
www.youtube.com
SPANISH: Hola estaba jugando en skywars y vi que abia un modo de team skywars me gusto y eso pero me pregunte van a qitar skywars si es asi por favor no lo quiten me gustan los 2 modos pero mas skywars, skywars fue la razon de que vine a CCG Gracias :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ENGLISH: Hi i was playing on skywars when i found a new gamemode of team skywars i oike it but i ask to myself they are going to quit skywars if is please dont quit skywars i like both gamemodes but more skywars, skywars was the reason that i came to CCG Thanks :D

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
According to googletranslate you don't want skywars to be removed? That will never happen. If your trying to say players not to quit skywars, well, isn't it the most popular gamemode? I don't think any game will get more players than that so you should be fine with the amount of players to start games if that's what you're worrying about.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Skywars brings up about half the population of the whole server, hence the pace of map joining. In fact, back when the server had 300 people, as soon as they released skywars it went up to 800-1000. We will not remove SkyWars, it has stable plugins and everything stable. Of course if we need to remove it for a MAJOR plugin crash or mistake, we will.

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Skywars brings up about half the population of the whole server, hence the pace of map joining. In fact, back when the server had 300 people, as soon as they released skywars it went up to 800-1000. We will not remove SkyWars, it has stable plugins and everything stable. Of course if we need to remove it for a MAJOR plugin crash or mistake, we will.

Dun think they'd remove it, just put it in standby mode as a vanilla server until everything is working ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom