1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Knockback is really bad, not just a 1.8 change!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Mennoo_, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Mennoo_

Mennoo_ Member

seriously guys, that you can't even listen en realize that you have done a bad job!
    https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/is-wrong-with-the-knockback-in-skywars.37503/#post-262329

In this topic i have already stated that the knockback has become very bad. but you guys just say that it has changed since 1.8. But i can assure you, nowhere i experience the knockback in 1.8 as bad as on skywars. seriously. Always i run on my opponent and hit them, and they hardly give me knockback, an then they just hit me, when they are standing or walking backwards, and they are just able to give me huge knockback, continuously so i can't even hit them anymore, but they can hit me and give me a lot of knockback until i fall of the roof.

Nowhere i have seen the knockback as bad as on skywars nowadays. And it's evne a bigger shame that you don't even want to see the problem. That is your guys problem, always when there are issues people are complaining about, you put it away as it is nothing and you don't even care about it. And when there are good suggestions, you just completely ignore it like This topic. Many people likes it, how does it come that you then completely ignore this topic. You are absolutely the worst in keeping a forum. any kind of possible discussion is immediately closed, you are not able to edit your posts and possible discussions are ignored.

You should be grateful that so many people are willing to respond to your games and want it to be improved, but you just don't act to it in the right way.

2. HackersDontWin

HackersDontWin Mod Staff Member Moderator

Pvp
    Home Page:
    I got launched once half-way a map and landed on an island cause of the knockback (Ofcourse my internet is also included in the situation I was in) and people called me hacker because they thought I flew over :/

3. _FlawLessPvP_

_FlawLessPvP_ Member

Gaming
    I'm sorry but this has nothing to do with this network. Blame microsoft.

4. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

I am not sure if I am getting this right but:
    You are saying that if you´re hitting a player that they are getting less knocked back than if you are getting hit.

My point of view:
    I am hitting someone and they are barely moving.
    They are hitting me and I fall (more fly) off.

5. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    There are many ways that someone can receive less knock back and visa versa.
    Ways you receive more knock back: Jumping, hit by a knock back weapon.
    Ways you receive less knock back:
    Crouching, not jumping, not getting hit??

Finally, I would like to inform you that your last point is invalid. We are actually fairly lenient with our forums in comparison to others. This is the kindest forums I've been on (I've been on 5 altogether), and we close the discussion once there is a clear outcome / the question has been answered. So no. :)

6. ChillDylanC

ChillDylanC Member

When you have 3 lapis and 6 xp levels you can get a Sharp 1 Knock 1 sword from enchanting (ITS ALWATS THE FIRST ENCHATN!)