Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Hello!

I recently have been doing fun, little PvP tournaments within Kit PvP 2! I just want to tell you all that if you are ever on when i am hosting one, don't be scared to ask to join! I TP the players outside the normal Kit PvP map, (so they can focus without distractions/interruptions) and then the final team/player standing wins! This competition is for any rank so anyone can join. Make sure to comment on what i can improve/anything opinions you have! If you step outside the glow stone box i will TP you back in, so nobody actually get's out the map. :) Here are a few screenshots of the one i did today. :)

2014-07-14_19.15.02.png 2014-07-14_19.11.56.png

Thanks! :)

TyTy2017

Feb 3, 2014
Someplace far away
Hello!

I recently have been doing fun, little PvP tournaments within Kit PvP 2! I just want to tell you all that if you are ever on when i am hosting one, don't be scared to ask to join! I TP the players outside the normal Kit PvP map, (so they can focus without distractions/interruptions) and then the final team/player standing wins! This competition is for any rank so anyone can join. Make sure to comment on what i can improve/anything opinions you have! If you step outside the glow stone box i will TP you back in, so nobody actually get's out the map. :) Here are a few screenshots of the one i did today. :)

View attachment 15292 View attachment 15293

Thanks! :)
You should make little glass cages for people to watch maybe like 4 of them.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
I am working on trying to make it abit better, sorry for not hosting any for a while. :)

Top Bottom