1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kit Pvp bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Walker_Walkis, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Walker_Walkis

Walker_Walkis Member

Ok now I know that this isn't the best bug report but well I can't record things so this is the best I could do.
    If you would like please get on and test this.

So the glitch (not sure if it's in all pvp arenas but it's in arena 2 for sure) is if you have the horseman kit, you can click on an iron sword if you kill someone and you get that kit, armor and all. Same with potions. If you click on a potion and your a horseman, you get a full set of potions and armor. People can abuse this by using the potions and clicking on the speed potion to refresh their potions. This happens with every kit and I'm not sure what happens if you click on a diamond sword or piece of armor since I haven't had diamond on a horse recently.

If you can't tell in the screenshots I have a regular horse kit and when I get a potion, I can have the potion kit.
    Sorry if this is unclear but as I said before, I don't have recording programs.

Attached Files:

2. MorganDoezn'tPlayMc

MorganDoezn'tPlayMc Member

Aunty of dragons
  3. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Stalkers these days *shakes head*
    Home Page:
    This bugs been reported like 50 times and people just said 'Cool' and locked the thread... can people actually fix this this time around?