1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

killaura hacker

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Gleadr_The_Epic, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gleadr_The_Epic

Gleadr_The_Epic Member

yes i would like to report and complain that first off this server doesn't have any active staff?!?!?! and secondly I was playing a game trading and this guy named I_AmYourDad came up and killed me after I had just put on full iron prot 5 armor as I was currently playing an op game well this guy killed me with a stone sword when I had full iron on with prot 5 and I don't see how a stone sword could possibly do that much damage no matter the sharpness a diamond sword possible although I know this was not the attackers "skills" as he may put it rather I believe this to be some sort of hack that is associated with killaura at the least it would be some type of hack although I admit I am quite bad at pvp I still know how much damage a stone sword with sharpness 5 can do and it is not that much he did 3 hearts with each hit
    which I do know isn't possible

2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Please post your "reports" in the correct section. This section is mainly for Bugs/ Glitches.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EggWars Master :) (Over 200+ wins)
    In game lvl: 30+ :eek: (Sorry still newbie)
    Goal: :cube: Staff:):)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

3. Snodia

Snodia Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

All player reports should be posted in https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ with video evidence so something can be done about it. As for the server seeming like it doesn't have active staff, most staff are still in school or they have something else (like a job) that makes it to where they can't be online 24/7. They also have lives away from minecraft. We do the best we can with what we have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.