1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kicked From server during eggwars

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by gold prospectors, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gold prospectors

gold prospectors Member

Mining Gold
    Hi, I have had an issue with this server that I have been experiencing, For some reason I have been kicked from the server twice, Once for anti-kb and another time for Breaking blocks too fast. I don't use hacks, and this is making me EXTREMELY annoyed at the server. If there is anything that the devs can do to fix this PLEASE do it!!!! I know that I have caught about 90 hackers on this server, and none of them get kicked for fly, anti kb, or ANYTHING! I plan on quitting the server if nothing is done with this problem!!! I love this server, and don't want to have to quit because I cant play a game without being kicked!! This doesn't happen every game, BUT it is EXTREMELY annoying when it does!!!

2. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

Cubecraft's anticheat is still being worked on. For now be careful breaking obsidian to prevent the "breaking blocks to fast" kick. I don't know what triggers the anti knockback kick though

3. iSavageSardine

iSavageSardine Member

A try hard at life
    This is good( sorry I am just happy about the anti-cheat) this shows signs of the anti-cheat working, they are currently testing the anti-cheat

4. zDutchie

zDutchie Mod Staff Member Moderator

Student
    Developers are aware of this problem. Thanks for reporting and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.