1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just why...

Discussion in 'Creative' started by Pingu_, Aug 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pingu_

Pingu_ Member

I come back from being inactive from creative, log in excited and all to finish a star wars masterpeice. Then i see this. Wtf. I understand restart has to do this but someone needs to build on it to happen, i havent built on it in months since building new pc. come back and look who owns the freaking plot! @SSunny and @TlmeLord . All that time, waste, you know what, it was a rubbish idea anyway. So im just gonna say this, After i finish the projects im workin on, I am not gonna build anymore anywhere. No more awesome star wars maps, none (sorry @Efcluke94 ).
    2015-08-26_21.50.19.png

2. Efcluke94

Efcluke94 Admin Staff Member Head Administrator Builder

This wasn't sun or tlme. Creative is a crashy, monstrosity of a server. And sometimes when it crashes, it corrupts chunks and removes peoples hard earned builds. That is why there are patches in the shape of chunks. I personally think Creative should be took down indefinitely till there is a new plugin that doesn't cause these type of problems, and destroy the communities builds aswell as making people rage quit. @GingerGeek

YounB, Snap and MorganDoezn'tPlayMc like this.
  3. Pingu_

Pingu_ Member

but with the glitch to happen doesnt someone have to build on the plot to make it happen, my geuss is

"Pingu has been inactive for months, clearing it to work on something awesome for ccg people to see when they walk out of spawn"
    *Creative restarts*
    *Rolls back to before they cleared it but still owns the plot*

This has happened to me before, someone clears a plot and i claim it. build stuff. Restarts. roles back to the plot before it was cleared but missing chunks and I still own itt

4. TrinityDEV

TrinityDEV Member

Student
    Restarting can cause chunk buggs

5. Efcluke94

Efcluke94 Admin Staff Member Head Administrator Builder

I don't know if your implying the builders cleared it so they could build something instead. If you are suggesting that, its not the case at all. They would never do that. No builder would ever want to build on creative in fear that their build would disappear, creative crashes 10 times a day and has constantly problems. The builders have been on the build server for the past couple of months working on the epic builds for the new releases and would not have the time or even care to do something like that.

I dont understand this sorry, but I think they claimed it so they could try and fix it.

6. Pingu_

Pingu_ Member

Ya ik they tried to fix it, i got a pm about it. I am sorry for blaming them, like i said in the pm I geuss i needed someone to blame when i was angry at the time.

Efcluke94 likes this.
  7. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I did explain this to you, also who would grief half a plot ;]

Pingu_ likes this.
  8. Pingu_

Pingu_ Member

so i guess this can be locked?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.