1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a question

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Super_ryan94, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super_ryan94

Super_ryan94 Member

Space traveling
    I have a question about something I saw yesterday. This is not an attack on @Exciting_pancake and I don't mean anything with it.

I went to the pvp lobby and saw a player spamming when advertising for an other server. There was an admin that seemed AFK. An admin being afk it self is not a problem, a do it to a lot. But I think it could give an expression of a server where the rules don't have to be follow to strictly. I think it might be better if an admin or other staff member leaves the server when going afk to prevent this.

Again, I don't mean anything with this so please don't take this as an attack or any other way of disrespect.

https://vid.me/rVdE <-- the video of it. Sorry for the quallity, vid.me doesn't give better....
    BTW, I didn't say something about the spammer because there were already two working on it.

2. Terrarialover11

Terrarialover11 Member

I watch tv
    Well, even though it does have a few downsides, being afk is inevitable. A lot if times we need to go urgently and can't log out for a while. I'm not sure if most of our staff does this, but I'm usually afk in a lobby because I like to check on the forums every now and then. It is something to be noted however, I'll try to work on it. Just keep in mind we will eventually be afk for one reason or another.

3. Super_ryan94

Super_ryan94 Member

Space traveling
    That there is a reason I'm sure of. I just mentioned it because I don't want the server get a bad name;)

4. NitroPelle

NitroPelle Member

YouTube
    Home Page:
    I've also seen here :p. Next time if someone is spamming ip's make a screenshot. Then he'll get muted :)

5. Exciting_pancake

Exciting_pancake Admin Staff Member Administrator

Hello,
    I was working on support, being in game allowed me to unban players who appealed. Working on a laptop meant that I wasn't able to split my screen so i'd have to switch to in game every so oftern. Eventually I did mute the advertiser, but me being there or not does not effect the spamming of a player (if anything reduces it as an admin presence means more likely to be muted).. if I wasn't there it would have gone on anyway.
    Locked as Terrarialover11 said, it's inevitable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.