1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jumping and lava bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by TaPele, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaPele

TaPele Member

There are two very annoying and horrible bugs which often decide the winner of a Skywars game

1- Jump bug: It sometimes occur. When you jump, you are like atracted to one block behind the block where you were supposed to fall, that most of times is the void. Like if you were atracted by a magnet.

2- Lava bug: It´s a bug where you put the lava and you can see it, but it will not spread or affect other players.

This two bugs make playing skywars almost impossible to play and they are making me to decide to not to buy the iron rank (When money is envolved, bugs are solved faster)

Thanks for reading.

2. NedGaming

NedGaming Member

The jump bug cant be fixxed because Hackers (FlyHackers) Can fly again if cubecraft removed or delete it than the server is full with FlyHackers. They just abused cube craft , and therefore we too suffer from alas. [/QUOTE]

I never heard about this "bug" but if no people died on it its not a bigg problem, Maybe if you post screenshots Proof its better to help.

3. Moooofin

Moooofin Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

The jumping back can be fixed it's just a matter of how long it will take to be fixed.

The lava bug thankfully doesn't happen as much but it's still quite annoying. I will try and get some video evidence of it happening and report it to the developers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.