1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Javid1234b reporting for no reason

Discussion in 'Factions - Survival' started by XxAleGamerProxX, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxAleGamerProxX

XxAleGamerProxX Member

javid is not being fare because he keeps reporting me when im offline so when i join the server im muted and on top when i ask him to stop he asks ifI want i fight so please ever banned or stop him and he also insults my friend

2014-11-23_14.46.56.png 2014-11-23_14.45.04.png 2014-11-22_17.41.44.png 2014-11-23_14.45.37.png

Breezeblocks likes this.
  2. ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid Member

Gaming
    Yes, he was insulting me,harrassing me,etc so he kept calling me a "noob" i have left countless times because of him and i reported you for advertising. so i didnt report you for "no reason" I have warned him he even started calling me things i dont like. so i had all rights to report you and everytime i got on you called me "ahhahaha javid PA MOD lol" and i got mad at you for it told you sto stop you call me a noob also so really, i didnt do anything besides report you and insult your friend who insulted me 354543 billion times. i insulted him once becasue he would NOT leave me alone this thread is useless.

3. SubSub

SubSub Member

Playing minecraft.
    ¢̨̧̓̉ͬ͊̏ͨͩ͡҉̘̲͕̹̳͇̳̰̗͙͙͖̱̟̙̞ͅ ̧ͫ̅ͯ̈́͂̍̍ͣͨ͛ͦ̾
    ItsYaBoyJavid likes this.
  4. ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid Member

Gaming
    However, i will admit what i said to your friend was wrong but keep in mind he was insulting me along with you too. i insulted him 1 time. i have withstanded alot from you guys have told mods/admins.

Trickmaster likes this.
  5. ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid Member

Gaming
  6. ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid Member

Gaming
    @XxAleGamerProxX Can you PLEASE PLEASE tell your friend ganmki to stop harrasing me and insultiong me?

7. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

@XxAleGamerProxX, i know your personality as you have purposely tried to annoy other staff before, what is see is you and other players egging each other on for a reaction. (This needs to stop)
    @javid1234b, please watch what gets said (by you and other players), if people are harassing you, feel free to send me evidence.

I am not fully sure on what is going on as the situation was not explained in the best way possible, but if i have missed anything please notify me.
    It's a game, enjoy it. I'm not saying everyone get's along with everyone, but try to just have fun and make the server a fun place for others too. :)

-Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.