1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#IWantSbBack + skyblock meeting suggestion

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by AlanRitchie, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlanRitchie

AlanRitchie Member

Hello, well i miss tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much skyblock, so today i was thinking this suggestion:

if you are gonna reset skyblock (in general) you could let players 1 day of this week/month to enter to their skyblock island to say goodbye and take pictures with their amazing buildings in their islands.

I know this is not a great idea , but at least some players who have played skyblock a long time would appreciate this idea

I know this extended maintenance of skyblock is for the good of all us because with the loss of chuncks, incredible lag and lost of objects / challenges many old players have left the server skyblock, but always see the good point, when skyblock will be back it will be back with amazing futures. new challenges, new shop , etc.

so if you miss skyblock to and like this idea comment in chat +1 and #IMissSb2Much

2. AlanRitchie

AlanRitchie Member

+1 #IMissSb2Much

3. Iselciour

Iselciour Member

Eating
    How about no
    The developers are working on fixing SB, spamming the hashtag will only create spam, which will lead to you being banned on the forums.
    Be patient

~Locked

Snap likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.