1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Island Reset

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Zelreedy, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelreedy

Zelreedy Member

Hey. I logged on Skyblock a while ago by a request from my friend in the island, and to my surprise I find all my chests empty except a single chest containing only useless stuff, and all the precious blocks we used for building (Diamond, Emerald, Iron, etc.) changed to stone. When I asked my partner what happened, she said that jinjo had come to our island and informed her that an admin requested our island's chests to be reset due to "us hacking". So first, we never hacked or used any kind of unfair mods that give us any kind of advantage in this server or even any server in minecraft. We actually worked really hard on the island, getting all the items legally without using any mods or hacks. Regarding the probably huge amount of diamonds we have, our friends on skyblock gave them to us, without any knowledge that they might have gained them illegally or used certain hacks. If they did gain them illegally and gave them to us, we had no idea about that, and I believe we shouldn't get punished for something we never knew or heard of. I'm really saying the truth here and not lying or anything. People even offered Cryptex and I these stuff. We probably asked for some once or twice, but they would give us huge amounts of diamonds and other precious things, even more than what we asked for, and I believe no one would not accept stacks upon stacks of precious stuff for free. This is actually the truth and what happened. I also think staff members should have strict evidence of us hacking, which I believe there is none. Accusing someone of hacking without having enough evidence is really not fair. Please provide real evidence that we hacked and got these things illegally, or that we even got it from others WHILE KNOWING these players got it illegally. I kindly request the admins to look through this, specifically @Saradabaschi and @jinjo90 , as they run Skyblock.
    Please also look into this @SGTkuzey and any staff member concerned about us hacking.

Thanks.

2. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Stalkers these days *shakes head*
    Home Page:
    I don't think it was because you were accused hacking... I had this bug a long time ago when I lost my chest with iron,diamond,emerald etc as well. It's only your precious chests that seem to go...

3. Zelreedy

Zelreedy Member

I lost everything, like literally every single chest. Jinjo also informed us that an admin requested our island to be reset.

4. Reina E.

Reina E. Member

Well everything is gone. Our diamond blocks iron emerald etc. have turned into stone blocks. I was confused for a sec. then i messaged jinjo to see whats going on and apparently we were hacking?

5. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Home Page:

You may have had a player trap or something which had been reported and an admin would have requested the SkyBlock managers to reset it.

6. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Home Page:
    I think because of how many precious materials you had maybe someone thought you hacked them in?

7. Reina E.

Reina E. Member

Can you re-read what we said :p

8. Zelreedy

Zelreedy Member

Trust me, we never did anything illegal in Skyblock, and I mean what I'm saying.

9. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Home Page:
    Ah okay, sorry :p
    Yeah, they should have evidence.. but I'm sure this is a bug? It's happened to me before,ad a few of my friends.

10. Reina E.

Reina E. Member

Yeah probably because they actually hacked when /trade was on, and trust me, some people went to factions and started hacking there since /trade is still available.

11. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Home Page:
    Oh, yes, there was a glitch with /trade where you could duplicate items. All the items they gave you were probably ones that were exploited from the glitch, and as they weren't earned legitimately, they were removed from your island.

12. Reina E.

Reina E. Member

They removed EVERYTHING from our island. Even food swords, and stuff that are useless.

13. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Home Page:
    Well they obviously reset all the chests on your island as a punishment as they obviously thought you were the ones that exploited the glitch..

14. Zelreedy

Zelreedy Member

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

15. Reina E.

Reina E. Member

Thats why we reported it.. to tell them we weren't the hackers. Other people were.

16. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

I went to Cryptex´island before. I found about 600 diamond blocks placed. A double chest containing a lot of diamond block stacks. Crazy amounts of iron, gold and god apples. Me and jinjo90 (who helped me) started to remove most of of the op items. I chose not to clear all of the chests since I know Cryptex and I thought the island was really amazing.

Today I went to the island again because a staff member told me to. What I found was again, about 300 diamond blocks placed. A lot of god apples, diamonds etc. I felt like you guys wanted to kid me. You propably had a hidden chest somewhere and just filled up again what I removed. It took me and jinjo90 a lot of time to remove all of the items manually.

So I made the decision to empty all of the chests. The island is huge. I couldn´t know where else you guys were hiding stuff. I could have removed the items manually again, check every single chest like last time which takes between 1 and 2 hours. To choose what to leave, what is too op and what is not.
    But today I made the decision to clear them all.

I am sorry that you might have not known about this. But I also think that last time I removed items out of the chests one of your island members said "We had no clue that it was not allowed. It was (playername) who gave the items to us. We did not know that it was not allowed." After the first time you should have removed them. Noone can have a double chest full of god apples nor a double chest full of diamond blocks (stacks). I can understand that it is hard to throw 10 stacks of diamond blocks over the edge but it might have been better.

You will not get your items back. Play legitimately.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.