Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Hello there, some days ago I founded two persons that were probably in a Party because they were with me 4 games in a row, both of them targeted me because I was getting more points, and I understand it but is not fun, and also it was for 4 games in a row, not just 3 rounds or 4, I told them trough chat that they are annoying but keep targeting, and they were SUPER annoying in games like "Nerd Pole", FFA PvP Melee Games, and all of the KB ones.

Is that allowed?.

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
This has happened to me many times before, especially in Minerware! It's the easiest game to target people and when they target you, they don't care about winning anymore. Their main goal now is to stop you from winning at any cost!!
It's really not fun when someone targets you, but now that I think about it, I am curious as to whether this is allowed or not!
It can be very annoying when this happens to you, but it happens so often I just try and ignore it. After an official response to this, we could maybe know whether or not this is allowed!

Note: I probably shouldn't have commented this message, but I figured I'd participate to show that there is a vast number of people affected by this!

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
This has happened to me many times before, especially in Minerware! It's the easiest game to target people and when they target you, they don't care about winning anymore. Their main goal now is to stop you from winning at any cost!!
It's really not fun when someone targets you, but now that I think about it, I am curious as to whether this is allowed or not!
It can be very annoying when this happens to you, but it happens so often I just try and ignore it. After an official response to this, we could maybe know whether or not this is allowed!

Note: I probably shouldn't have commented this message, but I figured I'd participate to show that there is a vast number of people affected by this!
IKR I´m just asking if it is allowed because is most a general problematic :/.

And I target, ngl, but just for one game and when is part of the strat to win, attack the leader, not some poor guy that is in 7th.

Those guys targeted me 4 games in a row until I left and go to the lobby, waited one minute, and enter again lol.

Also one of them sent a friend request to me, and I was like: "No", also, I´m full of friends.

Just wanted to know if target like that as in general is allowed!.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom