Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iphone or Samsung?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goober

Dec 26, 2015
Kentucky
I don't think iPhone's can be compared to an Android phone. They're made for a completely different user. iPhone's run Apples iOS. A simple interface that my grandmother can adapt to easily. Samsung's skin over Android is a little more complex with more features. A little harder to use and harder to get used to, especially coming over from an Apple's iOS interface. iPhone's are more popular on the market for two reasons:
  1. The name. The fact it's an Apple product.
  2. Much easier to run. Especially for us simple minded teenagers.
My point pretty much is, I don't believe iPhone's should be compared to Android phones. They pretty much are a category all themselves.

However, if you're asking my preference I would say neither. Go for a unlocked Oneplus One (Or the new Oneplus Two or Oneplus X). $300 off contract with better specs than both the newest Samsung and iPhone titles. Plus it doesn't bring your phone bill up a crazy amount if your a poor kid like me.

Reviews:
iPhone 6s
Samsung Galaxy s6 edge
Oneplus One
Oneplus Two
Oneplus X

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
I've had both of those types of phones and I've only just recently got given the latest iPhone about 3 weeks ago. Although the Samsung was capable of doing the things that was suited to me, I prefered the iPhone than the Samsung. But thats in my opinion, some will disagree depending on what it has to offer.

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
I used to have an IPhone but once I switched to Android (Samsung Galaxy 3), I just found I liked it better.
In the end though, It depends on the user and what they like in a phone.

Reactions: Goober
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom