Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add invisible to the assassin lobby?

• Total voters

trebbor14

Nov 12, 2014
Netherland
Hey cubecrafters maybe it is a idea to add invisible players in the assassin server? example: everyone is staying before the sign on the assassin server so you can't click on it but when everyone in the lobby is invisible you can click the sign.

if you think this is a good idea pls say it :D

(sorry for my english :/

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I agree.
When the server is at its peak, there are players dying continuously, always sending them back to the spawn. These players then rush to the one and only sign in the spawn to get back to playing again as soon as possible, causing a ton of players to hoard up infront of the sign and thus making it very difficult to access.
I suggest adding an eye of ender as an item that can't be dropped or consumed so that you can make all other players invisible to you whenever you see it necessary :)

trebbor14

Nov 12, 2014
Netherland
I agree.
When the server is at its peak, there are players dying continuously, always sending them back to the spawn. These players then rush to the one and only sign in the spawn to get back to playing again as soon as possible, causing a ton of players to hoard up infront of the sign and thus making it very difficult to access.
I suggest adding an eye of ender as an item that can't be dropped or consumed so that you can make all other players invisible to you whenever you see it necessary :)
That is exactly what i mean :D

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom