1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invincibility Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by id0g, Feb 24, 2016.

1. id0g

id0g Member

Hello, this may or may not be a bug.

In a game of Egg Wars, when an enemy came to attack me, as they hit me, nothing happened. No damage was inflicted on me. However, I was able to hit them and them take damage.

They accused me of "hacking," but I argue that there exists no hacked client, to my knowledge and experience with getting other cheaters banned, that prevents someone from taking any damage at all. If it was anti-knockback, for example, I would still take damage (entire body turn red), but I did not.

Then, after a little bit of time had passed, I began taking damage again. Please note, this was not shortly after spawning, so it was not the purposeful invincibility occurring from just spawning.

If this is a bug, hopefully this issue can be looked into.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  2. Neddypoo

Neddypoo Member

Home Page:
    What are you trying to say?

3. id0g

id0g Member

Would you care to tell me which part are you unclear about?

Seems fairly straightforward: For some reason, I was not taking any damage from an opponent during Egg Wars. Perhaps a bug related to spawn invincibility? Something went wrong, and I'm reporting it to see if the issue is a bug.

Do you understand now?

4. dwayne

dwayne Member

I think you were experiencing lag. Unless you can provide video footage there is not much that we can do.

5. id0g

id0g Member

Alright, I wasn't sure if the description would be enough for the developers to at least attempt to reproduce the error. Also, I'm not sure that a video could show much more than what I've described, but if it ever happens again, I'll try to get a video.

Also, I would like to note that this didn't have the symptoms of lag in any way that I've ever seen.

6. moidimo

moidimo Member

help I cant join the server it says to me (We failed to find a lobby to connect you to!) please help :((