Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubelett

Novice Member
Sep 19, 2021
- ABOUT ME

Hello Cubecrafters!

My name is Romello, 20 years old and I live in Dordrecht (Holland).
I have been working full-time in healthcare since 2018, personal guidance to be precise.

In my spare time I like to work on my hobby, Photoshop.
And, of course, I love to play with friends on Cubecraft.
We mainly play eggwars and we have a lot of fun with that!

- MY FRIENDS

As I mentioned, I play a lot with my friends.
We are a really fun, funny and family friendly group. During our games we usually break out laughing at the most stupid things.

Actually, we are all a bunch of grown toddlers. But I love my friends and I'm really happy that we can have so much fun on this server.

- Here's a little example of what stupid things we do:

- DO I HAVE IN-GAME GOALS?

While playing, we've noticed lately that there are quite a few people with a low vocabulary who swear and can't stand their loss.
I ignore everyone during games when they are swearing or being annoying but I do make screenshots of everything to report these people at a later time.
I also want to encourage everyone not to enter into such childish messages.
Avoid starting pointless discussions, in the end you will just feel annoyed and have accomplished nothing.

Just take a screenshot and send it to: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

By doing all this we filter out the bad apples and all continue to have fun playing.

- FINALL NOTE

I hope I have told you enough about myself. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in English or Dutch. I do my best to answer everything as quickly as possible.

I'm sure I'll see you guys sometime during a game!

Romello / KoudIjs

Last edited:

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Edit: This message was doubled posted due to a bug lol. My phone posted two different messages at the same time. Can a moderator delete this message as it was published by mistake please?

• Haha
Reactions: Cubelett

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey! Welcome to the forums. I enjoyed reading your introduction and love the shape. I also really admire the work you do irl, it’s inspiring. Would you wanna play some games some time with me? My ign is Cathi3e :3

• Love

Cubelett

Novice Member
Sep 19, 2021
Hey! Welcome to the forums. I enjoyed reading your introduction and love the shape. I also really admire the work you do irl, it’s inspiring. Would you wanna play some games some time with me? My ign is Cathi3e :3
Yes of course! sounds like fun 😃

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Amazing introduction! It's nice to get to know you a little bit better :p. I believe I've seen you around in Team EggWars with all the other ijs people aha, you're all pretty good :).
Would love to join you guys sometime though!

• Love

Cubelett

Novice Member
Sep 19, 2021
Amazing introduction! It's nice to get to know you a little bit better :p. I believe I've seen you around in Team EggWars with all the other ijs people aha, you're all pretty good :).
Would love to join you guys sometime though!
Haha Thanks!
We are playing Team EggWars very regularly, and you can definitely join us while we're at it!
Just send me a message when you see us and we'll invite you.

Thanks for the nice message <3

• Love
Reactions: JokeKaedee

tijgersword

Sep 24, 2021
The Netherlands
- ABOUT ME

Hello Cubecrafters!

My name is Romello, 20 years old and I live in Dordrecht (Holland).
I have been working full-time in healthcare since 2018, personal guidance to be precise.

In my spare time I like to work on my hobby, Photoshop.
And, of course, I love to play with friends on Cubecraft.
We mainly play eggwars and we have a lot of fun with that!

- MY FRIENDS

As I mentioned, I play a lot with my friends.
We are a really fun, funny and family friendly group. During our games we usually break out laughing at the most stupid things.

Actually, we are all a bunch of grown toddlers. But I love my friends and I'm really happy that we can have so much fun on this server.

- Here's a little example of what stupid things we do:

- DO I HAVE IN-GAME GOALS?

While playing, we've noticed lately that there are quite a few people with a low vocabulary who swear and can't stand their loss.
I ignore everyone during games when they are swearing or being annoying but I do make screenshots of everything to report these people at a later time.
I also want to encourage everyone not to enter into such childish messages.
Avoid starting pointless discussions, in the end you will just feel annoyed and have accomplished nothing.

Just take a screenshot and send it to: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

By doing all this we filter out the bad apples and all continue to have fun playing.

- FINALL NOTE

I hope I have told you enough about myself. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in English or Dutch. I do my best to answer everything as quickly as possible.

I'm sure I'll see you guys sometime during a game!

Romello / KoudIjs
you have a cool in game goal!

welcome to the forums! nice to read your introduction Romello

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
Top Bottom