Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Hello and welcome to the forums! This is a great community and I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Also, there are a lot of people who speak Dutch!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
(Before all, I apologize for my bad English.... I'm from The Netherlands, and English is my second language. Besides that, I'm fourteen, so I haven't learned English for so long...)

Hi guys,
I'm thesampion and I already played a little time on this server, when I created an account here.
Let's introduce myself:
My name is thesampion, because my (real) name begins with an S, and I am the champion! (not really) :)
As you can see from my skin, my favourite sport is Karate, which I do every Friday evening. I love minecraft, but my favourite activity is reading! (you didn't expect that, did you ;)) I also love playing with my dog, she is so cute! (and very very lazy:rolleyes:) I said I love minecraft, but I'm very bad at it. I'm once defeated with full iron armour and an iron sword against leather armour and a stone sword. :( I play a lot with mcflurryguy and Dusk_Ducky, sometimes with JustDons, mostly Bedwars, sometimes Skywars. When I play solo, mostly Murder Mystery and sometimes Skywars. Besides Cubecraft, I sometimes play Hypixel, (sorry for everyone who is now triggered ;)) and a Dutch survival server.

This was my thread. If you have a question, ask me! :p

Thesampion
Welcome to the forums! I hope to see you in-game!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom