Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blooberry

Nov 19, 2014
That Place In Space
Hello there, my name is BlueberryWaffle7, but most people call me Blooberry

I am a bit new to the server, but I might be sticking around here for a bit to kind of check things out!
Some people might recognize me from other servers if you are wondering why my name sounds familiar, but I would like to get to know the community and such.

Stuffs:
-I am an avid believer in the magic conch (The shell knows all!)
-I enjoy playing other games such as: Destiny, free stuff on steam, and of course, Minecraft.
-I have a dog, who is fluffy, and also quite small.
-I cook quite a bit
-I used to do track+field/soccer, then I took a steep hill to the ankle. And a couple rocks.
-Love being outdoors
-Hate being outdoors when it is cold
-Corn
-I am on plugdj a lot, so you might find me stumbling around in this server's room

So yeah, hopefully I might see you in game sometime. Look forwards to seeing you :)

200.gif

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Hello there, my name is BlueberryWaffle7, but most people call me Blooberry

I am a bit new to the server, but I might be sticking around here for a bit to kind of check things out!
Some people might recognize me from other servers if you are wondering why my name sounds familiar, but I would like to get to know the community and such.

Stuffs:
-I am an avid believer in the magic conch (The shell knows all!)
-I enjoy playing other games such as: Destiny, free stuff on steam, and of course, Minecraft.
-I have a dog, who is fluffy, and also quite small.
-I cook quite a bit
-I used to do track+field/soccer, then I took a steep hill to the ankle. And a couple rocks.
-Love being outdoors
-Hate being outdoors when it is cold
-Corn
-I am on plugdj a lot, so you might find me stumbling around in this server's room

So yeah, hopefully I might see you in game sometime. Look forwards to seeing you :)

200.gif
Well by the sounds of your funny side you sound a lot like me. (well i'm always funny) @Tacosbefriends it looks like we have a new jokester!. welcome to ccg! and hilarious signature by the way!

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Welcome to CCG :P If your a man of your word, I really hope to see you around, and maybe we can talk sometime :D

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Howdy, newcomer! I'm snap, but some people call me snup, or super. You'll find me in skyblock often, so if you need any help, i'm the person to talk to :p You may also find me in assassins calling people noobs everytime i die with all my iron items on me, but that isn't very often as i am scared of going there without dying :p You seem very friendly; hope to see you around!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I'm Drew / MOAB / Story / Mate / Scotsman / Everything In between.
Nice to meet you. hope you stick around for most of what the future brings.

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
Hello there blooberreh. I am Titanic07 but you can call me Titanic,Oscar, Georgia (not really xD). Here is a list of all the places I could be from where I am the most to least:
1. Creative
2. Skyblock
3. Games
4. Parkour
5. Assasination
6. No server
7. Kit-Pvp
8. Factions (I never come here)

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
welcome to CCG! im tiger101tiger, but most people call me tiger. youll mostly find me in skyblock, and i never go to factions. Hope to see you around!

Top Bottom