Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Internet Exception

Christopher

Dec 21, 2013
Hey, I keep getting kicked from the server. It says: Internal Exception: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. I tried googling it and it said something about how most servers run bukkit and you have ti gi ibnto 1.6.4 to fix the problem. I went into 1.6.4 and I was not able to join the server. It said: Connection lost: Connection. I just wanna play on this server. Please someone help.

Dec 27, 2013
It's a 1.7.2 server, going into 1.6.4 won't let you join at all. Also did you try restarting your mc?
Yes. I have tried restarting. It doesn't kick me as often as long as im in 1.7.2, But it still does. when I'm in 1.7.4. , It kicks me every 4-5 minutes. It's really annoying in Kit Pvp And especially in the hunger games.

Oct 20, 2013
Nothing is something because it is still in our language and is a word. So you will always say something when you say nothing :3

Dec 27, 2013
Don't use 1,7.4?
I'm using 1.7.2... Yesterday it wasn't as bad but today, It's doing it every five minutes. I usually play Kit-PvP and I buy stuff from the shop using my own points.. Then when it kicks me, I rejoin and of course the stuff is gone.. So I get sad and but another one and then it happens again... and again... and again. Do you see how annoying this could get??

Dec 27, 2013
Check your connection to the server, if your experienced enough (else ignore this) run an MTR with no-DNS and a minimum of 100 cycles to play.cubecraftgames.net.
Do the what do the huh? Can you just tell me if there is a website I have to go to or if I have to switch my internet company or something?

Discord
Members Online

Staff online

Latest profile posts

secretly hoping they forget to add a certain limitation when reintroducing forum name change...
Livvv wrote on Diav's profile.
No
Siftenly wrote on MehmetAlpK's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 😁
Andyyy wrote on Spoon's profile.
Hey Spuun, do you have the power to change the title of this thread to add [ACCEPTED] on the end. If you have a peak at the accepted maps subforum, I think they just forgot to put it on because it's the ONLY ONE without it and its completely ruining my day. thx https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/team-skywars-oriental.234807/
Are staff being ignorant?
I guess so.
Top Bottom