• Yes

• No

• Maybe, I geuss

Results are only viewable after voting.

JUSTGioDM

Nov 13, 2015
Antwerpen, Flanders, Belgium
Welcome everyone to this thread.

There are many hackers on cubecraft as everyone knows and them always reporting on the forums isn't always that easy.
And for the most admins isn't it always that easy because they can only see it in the pov of the player who is recording.
That's why I suggest to import an ingame report system so we can easily report hackers.
It would be pretty nice if it is with a gui with some basic report reasons so it is easier for members.

Greetings, JUSTGioDM.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
The main problem with in game report systems is that we require evidence in order to ban/mute someone. So, having an in game report system where players just say what they've done wrong won't be effective due to the lack of evidence. Also, it would really spam staff a lot..

JUSTGioDM

Nov 13, 2015
You can easily get evidence with ingame reporting because you can teleport to that specific server and observate the player.
With the problem of the staff spam, I should say to implement a cooldown on the report command, or even better, when a player reports a player in x hours, they can't report the same player again. And when the staff member is busy with a report, they can do a command so they don't receive report messages or something.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
You can easily get evidence with ingame reporting because you can teleport to that specific server and observate the player.
With the problem of the staff spam, I should say to implement a cooldown on the report command, or even better, when a player reports a player in x hours, they can't report the same player again. And when the staff member is busy with a report, they can do a command so they don't receive report messages or something.
Unfortunately we can't teleport to all parts of the server yet. There are too many problems with this in my opinion. Even though staff are usually open to help, we do just want to play sometimes, so we will likely not be able to respond to most reports. Also there is the problem if spam, even if there is a cool down there would still be a problem. With the countless hackers we see everyday, getting a report for every single hacker someone sees (as well as false alarms) would be mayhem to our chat box. If we were to respond to most reports we would be dragged all over the server (which like I said earlier isn't possible yet).

JUSTGioDM

Nov 13, 2015
I understand the teleport problem, but for the spam can you do something.
Think about a gui with all the people who are reported, the most reported people are the first in the report menu (so there's no chat spam anymore). For the false alarms, I should say if the reporter reported 5 false alarms (or any number of false alarms), you can take his/her permission for reporting players.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Personally, moderators being able to Tp into games will just cause like 10x the spam for them. If they're getting spam from people appealing, imagine how much there will be for people saying "plz cen u joyn skiwarz lobbi 14?1?11!". Also, it would be really time-consuming as they are not 100% sure if the person hacks or not (I'd say 30% of the time would be false).

Monrra

May 30, 2015
Venezuela
I would say that is false, so that this section of repotes, that's where you show evidence to report another player (pun intended) so for me always the helpers are pending when a new post

Reactions: TheVillager

JUSTGioDM

Nov 13, 2015
Younisco said:
If they're getting spam from people appealing, imagine how much there will be for people saying "plz cen u joyn skiwarz lobbi 14?1?11!".
As I already stated, you get a gui with the possible report reasons, so the players can't post the kind of reports you stated above. And they can add a cooldown per report, and even let players report a player once in x hours.

Younisco said:
Also, it would be really time-consuming as they are not 100% sure if the person hacks or not (I'd say 30% of the time would be false).
It is time consuming, but moderators and admin could, with a command, notice the report as false. When the player who created the report has x count of false report, the console auto remove the report permission of the reporter.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom