Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this mini-game would be good on Cubecraft?

• Total voters

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, there was this mini-game on an old shutdown server called "Inferno Rush". I have put a video of it below. The server which hosted this mini-game was called "Multicube" which is now shutdown. If cubecraft took this mini-game idea and created something similar to this, I think me and many other people would love it. You could change the name, because you don't want to copy everything about this old mini-game. Thanks

Video of the mini-game:

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Is this a game??
The only thing you have to do is to jump on a block?!!?
It "was" a game. You aim of the game is to get on the pad before the lava. You cannot hit other players. The countdown for the lava speeds up every round. You get power ups, some teleport you to the closest pad up to avoid lava, some give you snowballs to hit other players into the lava, some give you effects and some give you 3 chances to hit a player. Its fun :)

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
It "was" a game. You aim of the game is to get on the pad before the lava. You cannot hit other players. The countdown for the lava speeds up every round. You get power ups, some teleport you to the closest pad up to avoid lava, some give you snowballs to hit other players into the lava, some give you effects and some give you 3 chances to hit a player. Its fun :)
Okay, if you sad that, I donno :P

Reactions: Danique11

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Okay, if you sad that, I donno :p
Good thing is, that 1.9 cannot affect it. Only bad thing is that snowballs in 1.9 now give you more knockback, but thats the point of the snowballs in this game anyway :)

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Looks like it can be fun, but I think this is not a fun game on the longer termine, I would probably play this 2 or 3 times. And than be done with it. Also, I don't think this would fit cube super well...

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Looks like it can be fun, but I think this is not a fun game on the longer termine, I would probably play this 2 or 3 times. And than be done with it. Also, I don't think this would fit cube super well...
Yeah, I think I gonna play it because it is new to the server but after that.....

Reactions: Danique11

WynnPhoenix

Mar 28, 2016
This game would be cool but what would be good is if the platforms where smaller and there where more of them and then the platforms would rise 2 times so u would have to jump on another platform to get to it and then u could get a leaping powerup.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
This game would be cool but what would be good is if the platforms where smaller and there where more of them and then the platforms would rise 2 times so u would have to jump on another platform to get to it and then u could get a leaping powerup.
Remember, Cubecraft cant completely copy this mini-game. They will change things on it, the pads, maps and power ups :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
NO NOT COPY
ME NOT LIKE IT....
Ok so whats with the lac of original ideas
OMG some people need brains......

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
NO NOT COPY
ME NOT LIKE IT....
Ok so whats with the lac of original ideas
OMG some people need brains......
Its not copying if you change some things. I'm only suggesting this mini-game because I loved it and the server that hosted it is gone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom