Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Okay, this isn't like a usual just give out points to someone because yolo, thread. This is where, yes, you give points out to someone, yet there is a slight twist that could make it more challenging.

When you want to give points to someone, you are given an option of three skill courses (out of many, including parkour, mob arena etc). You must complete this course to give someone the exact points you want to give.

However, if you fail, you lose the points, so it's not just a "try again" case.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Erm.. that doesn't sound worth the risk xD You fail a parkour so you lose 100,000 points? that just sounds cruel.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I think you should just be able to give points to others anyways.. I recall the suggestion being dismissed a few months ago as it would've been a form of donators benefits being shared with stones due to donators getting as many as i think 500 points every day, but seeing as the EULA came strollin' in and ruined everybody's lives by removing donator privileges, i don't see any problem with giving away points? @TlmeLord give me 1000 points plis :o

Reactions: Younisco

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat
I think you should just be able to give points to others anyways.. I recall the suggestion being dismissed a few months ago as it would've been a form of donators benefits being shared with stones due to donators getting as many as i think 500 points every day, but seeing as the EULA came strollin' in and ruined everybody's lives by removing donator privileges, i don't see any problem with giving away points? @TlmeLord give me 1000 points plis :eek:
<.<

Reactions: Younisco and Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom