Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustinLRT1

Dec 3, 2021
Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
I tried to modify my fps via /storage/emulated/0/games/coom.mojang/minecraftpe/options.txt and I found gfx_max_framerate:0 and I changed to 20 in the value and the game is lag. I checked my game status which is available for newer phone and I see that my fps is exactly 20.

During the game BW Bridges, I climbed up 3 blocks away from pit and I received the message This block cannot be placed here and I'm still climbing up using jump button and right click. There's have a height limit but I tried it but it works even taller but the problem if I release my click I have fall damage.

Is that cheating?

Advantages:
-Break blocks that not allowed to break with a delay to replace a block
-Can place blocks that not allowed to place in certain areas to go up
-Sometimes it looks high ping because if we hit player they have a delay

Disadvantages:
-Lag can cause uncomfortable to play
-Aiming is so hard because of lag
-Bow accuracy is not 100% or not shot to the pla because of low fps

This video showing that I modified my fps to 10 using a high end phone.

Last edited:

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I tried to modify my fps via /storage/emulated/0/games/coom.mojang/minecraftpe/options.txt and I found gfx_max_framerate:0 and I changed to 20 in the value and the game is lag. I checked my game status which is available for newer phone and I see that my fps is exactly 20.

During the game BW Bridges, I climbed up 3 blocks away from pit and I received the message This block cannot be placed here and I'm still climbing up using jump button and right click. There's have a height limit but I tried it but it works even taller but the problem if I release my click I have fall damage.

Is that cheating?

Advantages:

Disadvantages:
Im pretty sure fps only affects your gameplay. The blocks you break wont take longer to dissapear unless you have actual lagg (ping, not fps lagg). The blocks you place that you arent allowed to place are ghostblocks and im pretty sure that is buggabuse and also caused by ping, not fps. And the delay on hitting also cant be caused by fps, altough it might look for you that theres a delay while there infact isnt.
(I might be wrong but like i said im pretty sure)

JustinLRT1

Dec 3, 2021
Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
Im pretty sure fps only affects your gameplay. The blocks you break wont take longer to dissapear unless you have actual lagg (ping, not fps lagg). The blocks you place that you arent allowed to place are ghostblocks and im pretty sure that is buggabuse and also caused by ping, not fps. And the delay on hitting also cant be caused by fps, altough it might look for you that theres a delay while there infact isnt.
(I might be wrong but like i said im pretty sure)
My ping is not a problem because I live in Manila and they have own server in Singapore so my ping ranging 30 to 40 ms.
I have 2 phones, low end and expensive one. My low end phone I play first but it totally works and ping is not a problem.
On my expensive phone which have high specs of CPU, RAM, ROM and more but I can't place it like a ghost block because of high fps. I modified my fps to 20 but it worked same as low end one that we allowed to climb up.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Is that cheating?

Advantages:

Disadvantages:
I doubt it. That would be the equivalent of calling players with low end devices "hackers."

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
Top Bottom