1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMPORTANT, there may be a solution to the corrupted chunk bug... You choose

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by marlutin, Dec 27, 2014.

?

would you sacrifice a bit of progress of your island to solve the corrupte chunk problem?

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marlutin

marlutin Member

as you probably know there was a corrupted chunk problem, everyone lost his inventory items and ender chest data, but worst of all, some people lost their whole islands. There's a solution but it needs all of everyone's support, this same thing happened in my survival world, it started with 2 corrupted chunks, now I can't even enter the world, my Minecraft crashes every time I try to enter it. The only possible solution I can think of is @halothe23 loading the latest backup from the skyblock server that had no corrupted chunks, that would fix everything but would also get rid of the latest progress from islands (minimum of latest 5 days). I didn't create this thread just because my island was one of the ones lost, I did it because if the staff can't fix the corrupted chunk problem soon, it may take over the whole skyblock server (and everyone's progress), it's everyone's choice, we lose some progress to save a lot of everyone's progress or we don't lose anything and do nothing about it.

2. marlutin

marlutin Member

3. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

As far as I know it got overwritten.
    If something gets overwritten it is gone.

4. Jinjo

Jinjo Member

box cleaner
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.