Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
First off Welcome to :cube_light:Craft.

You got some cool minigames to play here. Like: Arcade, Survival Games, Skywars, Team Skywars, Eggwars, Tower Defenders, Lucky Islands, etc.
If you are new and love PvP I recommended Skywars. When I joined CubeCraft I want to be a good PvPer and I was palying skywars for some games. I played on other servers to, to train my PvP skills. Now, today I'm addicted to Survival Games and win alot: (See signature). But I think @Younisco (Active member) know more about the games than I do. (Ofcourse I only play Survival Games :P)

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:I want to learn how to play CUBECRAFT!!!!!!!!
Welcome!

I recommend eggwars and survival games, but all of the games are really fun!

To get to any game, click the compass in the lobby and choose what game you want to play, and you will get teleported. When the world has loaded, you will see a couple of signs. To join a game, just click on of the signs :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
To play Cubecraft - Download Minecraft and pay for it.
Press multiplayer
Press "Add server"
Type "play.ccgn.co"
Press "okay" and double click the server
Then, you'll spawn in the lobby, where you can play 13 custom gamemodes (however arcade has like 8 other games with it). Games are Skywars, Build wars, pvp, parkour, free build, Survival Games, Lucky Islands, Money walls, UHC, Arcade and others. Press the compass in the lobby to teleport to that specific gamemode, where you can walk up to signs can click a map of your desire ;)

If you need any other help, feel free to contact myself and/or staff member, but don't spam us. :)

Lifedeather

Nov 26, 2015
Welcome to Cubecraft :) See you around the server and the forums :)

-EnderCreeperJack
Cubecraft Member

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom