1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im banned from cubecraft why???

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by DierkGamer, Feb 3, 2016.

1. DierkGamer

DierkGamer Member

Hello to everyone i'm sad because i'm banned from my favorite server, but why??? i use hax??? well yesterday 2/feb/2016 someone call Alan something said me that i use hax and he's going to ban me, i don't was nervious because i know that i'm not hax and that is only the thing that is important so i said to him why you're saying hacker to me if i only kill you??? and he said me im going to ban you i am recording so i said okey because i think that the admin will understand that the guy only want to ban to inosent persons, but was all the contrary the admin ban me and today 3/feb/2016 i enter to the minecraft to play with my friend luis03 antonio (was playing with me when the person said me that i'm going to be banned but when he said me from skype let's play eggwars and said you're banned from the server, My name in minecraft is Pikazul_YT so i will give thanks to an member of the server that respond this forum.

Attached Files:

2. Felipea2

Felipea2 Member

Hello DierkGamer, welcome to the forums. To appeal for a ban, please go to appeals.cubecraft.net
    Please give all the details that you just explained on that page, as the moderators are not able of doing anything if you post this on the forums, and this thread is just going to get locked.
    Hola DierkGamer , bienvenido a los foros :)
    Para que te levanten un ban debes ir a appeals.cubecraft.net y explicar los detalles ahí. Está prohibido reclamar sobre un ban en los foros, por lo que este post será simplemente ignorado por los admins. Ve a esa página y explica todos los detalles ahí ;)

Tori Lee likes this.
  3. DierkGamer

DierkGamer Member

thanks felipe!!!!

4. NitroPelle

NitroPelle Member

YouTube
    Home Page: